Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jade Sexy - Baker Street  (Read 801 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7030854) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Stanford97

Lied about FK, said she would but definitely(ish) never does. Would have been a good 30 minute P&D but I paid £200 after booking over Kommons.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Photos are fine and Jade has a good personality and is a really hot babe. Again, would have been a great 200 Reals shag with OWO and good engagement during the sex. We got on well and I offered to pay extra for DFK for a second visit which wasn’t on the menu so no second visit has happened or will happen. Shame.

Offline PilotMan

Whereabouts did this punt take place?

Offline Stanford97

Whereabouts did this punt take place?
Just north of Baker St station in the Marylebone area. I realised I should have mentioned this in the title one hour later but no effing edit function.

I noticed you clocked some dodgy student Brazilian review recently which I was interested in, many thanks.

Offline PilotMan

Just north of Baker St station in the Marylebone area. I realised I should have mentioned this in the title one hour later but no effing edit function.

I noticed you clocked some dodgy student Brazilian review recently which I was interested in, many thanks.

Sorted  ;)

Offline Stanford97

The AW profile is now being bandied about to other SPs, Jade might have pulled a fast one in offloading it to some newbie

Online jay6539

Jade is one to avoid, I visited, big waste of money. Although lady with the new profile pictures looks great

Offline fannydango

In my view Brazilians are a he new Roms. 

Offline PilotMan

In my view Brazilians are a he new Roms.

I am so bored of hearing that, dusn't anywon have anyfing inntellygent to say eny moor