Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jade ebony massage stockwell  (Read 2908 times)

Offline TescoTescoAsda

External Link/Members Only

Visited this lady a month ago.

I pad 60 for half an hour, with happy ending.

Mixed race girl, probs 29.  She's nice looking, got maybe B to C cup tits. 

Her handjobs are nice, she uses cocoa butter instead of oil which provides a different feel.  It feels better in my opinion.

She's alright, if I'm ever down there I like to pay her a visit.

Offline Belgarion

Thanks for the review but some details will be greatly appreciated.

How good was the massage? What about the HE technique? Are you allowed to touch her?

What's the location like? Is it close to any landmarks?

Offline socksfellan2

Thanks for reviewing, exposes new talent :drinks:

I'd also like to know the above, attaching some pics of her I found. Which of the pics best depicts her as you remember?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline kuck

Is this a top floor flat with a mattress on the floor in the massage room?

Offline SantanaCarlos

Cheers for the review OP.

did your overall experience with this bint differ from the previous review on this one below?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=125576.msg1422237#msg1422237

Offline TescoTescoAsda

It's in Stockwell about 5/10 mins walk.

The massage was normal, sensual I suppose.  I didn't try to touch her, I just laid down and let her do her stuff.

She looks like all of them but the last and third pics are probs most similar.

The HE technique is just a normal handjob, I just like the use of cocoa butter.  She keeps going after I blast. 

The main reason I go to her, is because I like her look.  She reminds me of those attractive light skinned girls you see around East London.  Service wise she's good in my opinion, I am more of a get in and get out kind of guy. 

It's top floor or either the one below it.  There deffo was a mattress on the floor, I was lying on it.

I read the other review, the thing is I went there just looking for a quick massage and HE.  That's why for me it was a good service, i don't know if she'll do more.  I didn't ask.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 09:17:24 pm by TescoTescoAsda »

Offline kuck

Thanks for confirming, Tesco. I was there many years ago. My experience was quite bad - easily amongst the worst massages I've had. Maybe she's honed her technique.

Offline Hsolo1976

Absolute filthy massage. No technique or anytging. Just sat next to me and barely used even one hand. It qas neither sensual or hard. It was like she has no idea. Her first photo is clearly airbrushed where ahe actually looks fairly attractive. Fast forward to meeting her you can clearly see three michelin tyres around her and her face is clearly been contorted and lightened on photoshop. Save yourself if you are thinknig of visiting her and just blast one out using using your hand.

Offline TescoTescoAsda

Damn, I suppose I have low expectations of service.

I found her attractive but looking back at it, it's just a basic hand job and an almost non existent massage

Offline Hsolo1976

Also no shower. I went to wash my hands and thr sink was blocked and stank. I wouldnt even have my dog piss in there.

Offline Hsolo1976

Sorry to burst your bubble tesco

Offline kuck

Absolute filthy massage. No technique or anytging. Just sat next to me and barely used even one hand. It qas neither sensual or hard. It was like she has no idea. Her first photo is clearly airbrushed where ahe actually looks fairly attractive. Fast forward to meeting her you can clearly see three michelin tyres around her and her face is clearly been contorted and lightened on photoshop. Save yourself if you are thinknig of visiting her and just blast one out using using your hand.

Lol, and like an idiot, I was thinking she must have improved!

@Tesco - want to change this to a negative?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 12:13:15 pm by kuck »

Offline Hsolo1976

Honestly tesco. You need to re rate. I went there and saw her. I left soon after as i thought she was a mess. Then i got a dose of guilt and thought why not give her a try. I told her ahe doesnt look anything like her picture. She still proceeded to deliver a shit sandwich having said to me not to judge a book by its cover. In hind sight i should have just walked out onto the street naked and covered my arsehole with jam and peanut butter and let a stray dog rim me. That would have been better. 

Offline Sunny

Hi mate you met any other black ladies in Stockwell?

Offline Hsolo1976

Hey sunny. Nope. Is thst what you are looking for

Offline Sunny

Hey sunny. Nope. Is thst what you are looking for

Yh primarily tall, curvy, mature African/Carribean ladies who do massages + extras. Know of any parlours?

Offline Hsolo1976

Look on gumtree around earls court. Im sure ive seen some advers around there

Offline kuck

She still proceeded to deliver a shit sandwich having said to me not to judge a book by its cover.

Shit sandwich implies there were good pieces of bread around the shit. In the case of our dear Jade, this is unfortunately not true. There was no bread.

Offline Hsolo1976

Hey kuck. You're right. No bread. No butter. Just shyte on shyte.

Offline Sunny

Look on gumtree around earls court. Im sure ive seen some advers around there

Find gumtree useless very few black ladies advertise on there and most have been reviewed on here. Looking for more than a HJ