Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vava real sexy - Birmingham  (Read 1592 times)

8 review(s) for Vava Real Sexy  (3 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline david123xyz

External Link/Members Only

Water street Bait and switch so as has been stated before an B+S has to be a neg.

However the girl who answered the door... was just beautiful... probably 22 or so. lovely nature very petite absolute stunner in every way... except, unlike the girl in the Vava picture this girl has absolutely no tits.. it was almost funny because her top was obviously padded to enhance the bee stings, and I'd been blown away by her beauty and hadn't clocked that she was Breastically challenged. So, when she slipped of her sort of baby doll underwear i went for a kiss and she was receptive, went down her neck to her chest.. and had to take a step back and look, wondering, "where the fuck have your tits gone love? "  :lol:

with that said was truely a perfect punt, nothing was too much trouble,  it was  pretty basic affair, ow, ( my choice , and she was very happy about that, it was like shed won the lottery  :lol:) shagged her in mish, tight as FUCK!!!!! knew i wouldn't last long and ... I didn't, cleaned up showered and away..shes a babe

sadly, not a clue who she was, but she definatly wasnt Vava so be aware chaps

Offline Littlefoot

Shame you don’t know who she was. Anyone?

Offline riseup01

It has to be Meena/maya1996 right? Absolutely no breasts but provides a damn good service.

Offline david123xyz

very possibly, not 100% but I'd say highly probable

Offline david123xyz

actually.. not sure. just looked, that profile says 39 years old... unless she's very very well kept, the girl I saw was not 39