Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for my favourite from Divas  (Read 484 times)

Offline Lucas0

Hello, fellow punters. I have been to Divas in Stoke last year and there was a girl named Sonia. Tattooed, with dreadlocks. Polish or Slovakian. She seems to be gone. Does anybody know if she works independently somewhere? Had a really nice meet with her before, would like to give her another go. Thanks.

Offline GingerNuts

I'd like to read your review of Sonia but I guess neither of us are going to get what we want.

Offline Lucas0

Well that would be a review of me seeing her last year, not that relevant I'd say. I am happy to share it though. Do you know anything about her whereabouts though haha?

Offline GingerNuts

Well that would be a review of me seeing her last year, not that relevant I'd say. I am happy to share it though.

I wasn't suggesting you post a review out of time, I was highlighting you didn't post a review when you could have done. It's nearly four years since you last posted a review.

Do you know anything about her whereabouts though haha?

Maybe, maybe not :rolleyes:

Offline Lucas0

I wasn't suggesting you post a review out of time, I was highlighting you didn't post a review when you could have done. It's nearly four years since you last posted a review.

Maybe, maybe not :rolleyes:

Guilty as charged for not posting a review, was off the site lately.. I am back to this now. More than happy to post new detailed review should you help me find her!

Offline pbrown355

Off the site lately? For 4 years! You're taking the........

Online Punterperson1971

Guilty as charged for not posting a review, was off the site lately.. I am back to this now. More than happy to post new detailed review should you help me find her!
Maybe the mods can check to see if he’s a regular user but you are taking the piss a bit aren’t you. I mean 4 years since your last review   :dash: :dash:
Hold your hand up and say you ain’t been back on here in 4 years  :dash:
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 05:22:49 am by Punterperson1971 »