Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beards  (Read 1202 times)

Offline Mexi

Hi guys, been reading here for a while thought it was time to join. I was wondering if any of you have a beard and if it has an impact to punting? I've had mixed reactions myself sometimes kissing is limited not as advertised or well received compared to other reviews I've read.

Expl1cit

For me being clean shaven in all the right places usually gets a positive reaction and a more uninhibited service.

Sometimes I can't be fucked and have a stubble, which some hookers and civvies say isn't ideal for kissing as it leaves them a rash on their face, and a stubbly face doing RO might not be too pleasant.

But on the other hand, I once rocked up to a semi regular after getting a full body wax and mid punt she said she prefers the manly look, with a look of disappointment on her face.

A professional hooker won't care if you have a beard or not, if a service is listed and you pay the money, it should be delivered.  In reality though, I recently had a punt with a blonde girl who had a lot of facial hair on her upper lip, and sideburns and it really put me off even though it was hardly noticeable.  Similarly giving RO to a stubbly bush is not enjoyable for me so it works both ways.

Keep it clean, or if you let it grow, make sure its soft, trimmed and clean!

justben

i quite often have a beard and feel that they won't tell you if they don't like it. however if they do like it then they do let you know, think it might be a beard fetish a lot of them have  :D

Offline Taggart

There's no easy answer, I guess as long as doesnt resemble a bog brush or make you look like a neandethal. Beards are much more acceptable today.

Best is short, neat and tidy, and no food entangled with the bristles!  When I had one years back, Mrs T occasionally whinged it scrached her legs, so I told her to open them wider!

Offline Mexi

I keep it clean and trimmed, I will keep it for know. I do like having the scent of woman on me after going down on them.

Steptoe

Hi guys, been reading here for a while thought it was time to join. I was wondering if any of you have a beard and if it has an impact to punting? I've had mixed reactions myself sometimes kissing is limited not as advertised or well received compared to other reviews I've read.

Personally I prefer ladies without beards but then it takes all sorts.

---- sorry guys, I'm feeling miscevious tonight (but it is too wet and 'orrible to go out for a punt)

On a more serious note (who? ME) I do have a very short beard but in all my punting career I have only had ONE girl show any objection.  A couple have said "that tickles" when the beard has found it's way to certain places .... but no rejection on that score

willbred

Personally I prefer ladies without beards but then it takes all sorts.

---- sorry guys, I'm feeling miscevious tonight (but it is too wet and 'orrible to go out for a punt)

On a more serious note (who? ME) I do have a very short beard but in all my punting career I have only had ONE girl show any objection.  A couple have said "that tickles" when the beard has found it's way to certain places .... but no rejection on that score
[/b]

+1

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I love ladies with beards down below, better than stubble! It excites mister happy to stroke bearded labia.

My own facial beard will tickle a lady's fancy also. Had one since I left school. Never had any objections. I shampoo it regularly. Ageing hippy look but trimmed and shaped nicely.

Offline threechilliman

I had the same concerns when growing one for the first time recently. I keep it to a 3mm trim and thus far, no issues. In fact, virtually every woman, civvy or WG has said how much it suits me. One reg said 'WTF is that on your face' before snogging my face off. But she says things like that to take the piss.

If it's neat and tidy I don't think you'll have many issues.

tcm

Offline Sonny Crockett

I always prefer to be clean shaven for a punt. Much better for kissing.

Offline Daffodil

I usually sport a beard. I find some prossies kiss and some don't. I, occasionally, go clean shaven/bit of stubble. Some prossies kiss and some don't.

I think it depends on the prossie, not the beard.