Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Discount for regulars  (Read 1208 times)

Offline charger70

Hi Chaps,
 This is a question I have been asking myself for a while now, and having seen a few wg's who mention discounts to clients they see regularly, I am wondering if this actually occurs, and if so how frequent is it?  I do have some regulars, and the best I have got so far is an extended session, but bearing in mind that this is a business relationship,  and there are benefits to both parties coming from regular visits, then most business's would reward loyalty in some way (Apart from the banks and other utilities etc who treat loyalty with contempt !)

Experiences welcomed!

vw

From experience priority booking, I now get picked up by mine and dropped home that's sort of a perk, and the over run makes for a good punt.

Monsieur69

I pay the 45 minute rate but get 60 mins as a regular at one particular parlour.

Online RedKettle

It is a good question and I think has been discussed on here before - although some time ago.

To an extent depends how cheeky you are willing to be to ask, personally I do not do so until I have seen a girl many times, that does not happen these days as since finding UKP I have tended to see more girls but less often each.

With some of my old regulars I did find excuses to talk about pricing, usually from a slight tangent rather than full on asking for a discount.  My best was a lovely girl in Nottingham (no longer working  :() where it was £30 a go.  Never clock watched but i kept each visit below 30 mins out of fairness given the rate.  I had a similar arrangement with an old tart elsewhere which was the same price but frankly the goods were not on the same quality so the price was probably about right

Another regular gives me an hour for the half hour price and she occasionally when I am stuck somewhere without being able to get a WG in helps out with some dirty talking over the phone!!

I do remember years old trying to negotiate a deal with a regular - I cannot remember the deal but I over complicated it and she clearly did not understand.

Offline two20

My regular put her prices up £20 about a month ago, but I don't have to pay the new price until 1st Jan. Seems a good deal.

tonysoprano

From experience priority booking, I now get picked up by mine and dropped home that's sort of a perk, and the over run makes for a good punt.

What is she a cabbie? That could be a whole new spin on the fake Taxi series.. :D

vw

What is she a cabbie? That could be a whole new spin on the fake Taxi series.. :D
I like my over days, just send her a date to pick me up she then books a hotel, grabs me and drops me back late all for a very nice fee for me. Fake taxi nahh i'm Shaggy Alfresco at heart.

yumyum3

Justanotheruser

I've never actually asked for a discount as I'd feel a bit awkward, but the few girls I see regularly have mentioned I don't need to pay the extra when they've had a price increase. Like VW, I also get the occasional lift and more flexibility over booking.

Offline WelshClipper

I'll take extra time over discounts any day. I decide what I can afford and take as long as I can get.
If I am pooped I can always bury my face in D cups for half an hour and be very happy  :wacko:
Then I lie down and get the pro$$ie to hang them in my face to get the full size.
Aum naum naum !!!!!

vw

I'll take extra time over discounts any day. I decide what I can afford and take as long as I can get.
If I am pooped I can always bury my face in D cups for half an hour and be very happy  :wacko:
Then I lie down and get the pro$$ie to hang them in my face to get the full size.
Aum naum naum !!!!!
So did you get extra time WC ? 

Never one to ask or expect these things, but always nice to get an extra slice of pie !

Offline WelshClipper

So did you get extra time WC ? 

Never one to ask or expect these things, but always nice to get an extra slice of pie !

Most times now I get ten minutes, dunno why....I've only been kicked out the door on time a couple of times  :yahoo:

vw

Most times now I get ten minutes, dunno why....I've only been kicked out the door on time a couple of times  :yahoo:
Do you use that on The WC ?  Nice avatar by the way nice use of the abbreviation!

Offline Silver Birch

My regular put her prices up £20 about a month ago, but I don't have to pay the new price until 1st Jan. Seems a good deal.

Not to me. I would probably stop seeing her.

Offline Anadin

The closest I've ever got to a discount is staying at the original rate.

Ben4454

It honestly depends on how well you click with the prossie and her character. I have been offered big discounts on future bookings. Although I do not have regulars I do see girls again as my Plan C if A and B messes up.

willmo1

Nope never. Better service from a reg is my pref.

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

My 'cycle' is almost always the same ... see the same WG two or three times ... ask for (and usually get) a discount, due to being a relatively undemanding punter that they know is going to be easy money even at discounted rate ... quickly get bored and move on to a new WG. I think it's my undemanding nature that is probably the key to my success in this, rather than amazing looks or personality haha ... a WG soon knows with me that even an hour or two booking will feature only one pop and most of the time just chatting and hanging out, I'd assume if you're a non-stop sex, multiple pops kind of guy then fair play to you but your success rate at getting discounts might be less.

As far as I'm concerned, you should be asking for a discount after your 2nd or 3rd trip, unless they are so amazing that you don't dare lose the option of seeing them by 'offending' them or know they have no need to drop prices due to high demand. Most WGs are sane enough to take less money in exchange for knowing they're going to get a reliable, safe, nice punter through the door rather than a bit more for a potential loose cannon. Those that don't, move on ... there are thousands of others out there.

Offline pumps

I'd bin her off come the 1st of jan

Offline WelshClipper

Do you use that on The WC ?  Nice avatar by the way nice use of the abbreviation!

Took me ages to come up with it but I had a revelation and there it was in front of me. Happens a lot with my punts too. Expect little and hit by a tidal wave.  :unknown:

Offline WelshClipper

As far as I'm concerned, you should be asking for a discount after your 2nd or 3rd trip, unless they are so amazing that you don't dare lose the option of seeing them by 'offending' them or know they have no need to drop prices due to high demand. Most WGs are sane enough to take less money in exchange for knowing they're going to get a reliable, safe, nice punter through the door rather than a bit more for a potential loose cannon. Those that don't, move on ... there are thousands of others out there.

My never ending dilemma, stick with a regular or move on. Safety or risk. In the end risk usually wins. The nature of the business for me. I doubt I will ever resolve it.

Offline Hertsgent

Extra time, priority booking, extra services (like OWO...not anal!) are the things I've come across with some WGs - not fussed about asking for discount, would rather get the perks above....unless one moved out of my price range, which hasn't happened yet (although there are some WGs that I've seen once, and would see again if they were a bit cheaper).

Offline Sparta Prada

A couple of years ago I met a hot looking milf. At the end of the first meet she said that each future appointment I made would be £10 lower than her normal hour rate. This worked for me and for the next 18 months I saw her relatively regularly, knowing I was getting a bargain as well! Helped that her service was one of the best around anyway!

I got the impression that she offered this to guys she was happy to see again, and as an incentive to loyal repeat business it worked well for both punter and wg.