Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adda Lovee: scores on her doors  (Read 2968 times)

Offline lucadanke

Adda Lovee

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

What's the deal with these Romanians?

both are crackers

ellysaa

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Any of you guys got any recent feedback?

Offline hottext72

I saw Adda last year coming out of her friends hotel room. I did not see her but her friend at the time. From the few seconds I saw her passing me I remember that she looks better in her photographs. :hi:

I am sure there will be extra charge for CIM / ANAL although nothing mentioned on her profile. :dash:

She's very good with her selfie stick though !  :dance:

vw

Both look shit better value wiping your ass with £20 notes from what I have read. 

Offline peterpunter

I saw Adda and wish I hadnt paid for the 1/2 hour

External Link/Members Only

Apartment was ok and central then no conversation just straight in take off clothes and as we couldnt really communicate started with Ow then she climbed on top.  After I popped she climed off and put her clothes back on.  I didnt hang around after that.  Cleared my pipes out but wasnt an experience that I would bother to repeat.  She didnt seem intrested in and I felt that she might as well be doing the washing up

SeekingtheTruth

Judging by the rest of the reviews on here I must have been very lucky to catch ellysaa on a good day when I saw her.

Offline Roth

I saw Adda and wish I hadnt paid for the 1/2 hour

External Link/Members Only

Apartment was ok and central then no conversation just straight in take off clothes and as we couldnt really communicate started with Ow then she climbed on top.  After I popped she climed off and put her clothes back on.  I didnt hang around after that.  Cleared my pipes out but wasnt an experience that I would bother to repeat.  She didnt seem intrested in and I felt that she might as well be doing the washing up

Sorry to hear that.  :( Worth doing a full review on her mate.  :thumbsup: