Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any good girls in bodmin or newquay  (Read 565 times)

Offline pauly carp

Any worth seeing in bodmin or newquay

Offline bish319

I’m afraid Cornwall and most of Devon is pretty bleak,although Exeter has a few decent girls.
I usually travel up to the Bristol area for my punts.

Offline DtoTheBizzle

External Link/Members Only
Ruby's a great gal! (Bodmin area) she did have another profile which had a rating of 12, which is good for a cornwall girl! I tried to link to it but she's hidden the feedback so can't get onto it.
I saw her in February according to the feedback she left me at the time, crazy as it doesn't feel that long back!
Emailed her recently and she has responded but we've not been able to arrange anything? maybe you'll have more luck

Offline pauly carp

Doesn't look like that she sees anyone

Cornish sub

External Link/Members Only
Ruby's a great gal! (Bodmin area) she did have another profile which had a rating of 12, which is good for a cornwall girl! I tried to link to it but she's hidden the feedback so can't get onto it.
I saw her in February according to the feedback she left me at the time, crazy as it doesn't feel that long back!
Emailed her recently and she has responded but we've not been able to arrange anything? maybe you'll have more luck
Only camming now by the looks of it. Wants a sugar daddy too, but even that reads as if she wants gifts sent to her rather than actually meeting the mug. Sorry, I meant man.