Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annabelle's, Milton Keynes  (Read 6642 times)

Offline mrbobbit

Why do I bother? A very efficient operation to part punters from their cash with cunning use of Photoshop and fake FRs.

I was caught short (so to speak) in MK earlier and let my dick take charge. Never again!

Banned reason: One review 6 years ago, I did warned 3 months ago, still nowt dada zip
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline mrx007

I saw Elise earlier. I've got to say she was awesome. Review to follow. However it's not always great there but I'm a bit overwhelmed by the huge level of detail in your post. I now now exactly which girl to avoid, etc.  :drinks:

Offline dudezilla

Names? Detail? Mr Bobbit, your advice is thin on the ground.

Offline smiley9

Why do I bother? A very efficient operation to part punters from their cash with cunning use of Photoshop and fake FRs.

I was caught short (so to speak) in MK earlier and let my dick take charge. Never again!

Review ???  :dash:

:drinks:

Offline Jerboa

As pointless as tits on a fish no detail and the name is Annabellas

Online WARSZAWA16

Thanks for the "warning". Would be interested to know the full A-Z details though.

Offline CheeseYa

I saw Elise earlier. I've got to say she was awesome. Review to follow. However it's not always great there but I'm a bit overwhelmed by the huge level of detail in your post. I now now exactly which girl to avoid, etc.  :drinks:

Glad to hear that Elise is still delivering a top notch punt.

She used to be a favourite of mine (back when HoD had flat near MK Theatre) and I see that she’s working Tuesday & Friday along with (my most visited WG of 2018) Ella, which seems like an appealing duo to shake off those January blues  :D

Offline raj676

I would probably disagree. I am a regular. Have punted ~20 girls there over the last 12 months and my experience with some of them has been phenomenal especially Elisabeth (retired), Kirsty (retired), Maddie (retired), Rebel (retired), Michaela, Gemma

In the hotlist is: Helen, Adrienne and Jamie - will fuck them soon!

Offline Fuzzyduck

I would probably disagree.

As a HOD fanboy, you probably would. Both your and OP's contributions in this thread are pretty useless. You have at least confirmed my feeling that I should discount any words you write.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 09:00:34 am by Fuzzyduck »

Offline Derrick101

I would probably disagree. I am a regular. Have punted ~20 girls there over the last 12 months and my experience with some of them has been phenomenal especially Elisabeth (retired), Kirsty (retired), Maddie (retired), Rebel (retired), Michaela, Gemma

So, you've punted all those girls in the last 12 months and reviewed none of them.

Another leech outing himself  :bomb:

Offline Jerboa

Where are your reviews then?  :unknown:

Online peter_bungee

I would avoid this place generally the girls are rushed/unhygenic, lie about services and dont look snything pic the pics

Offline ManinBeds

I've never had a problem with Annabelle's in Milton Keynes can't remember a bad experience. Not used them for a while now though although I had a appointment with Brooklyn on Monday afternoon, which I took a half day off work for only for her not to turn up that day and now she's no longer on their site!! Mind you Sarah has returned and I am looking forward to seeing her again for sure. :D

Offline LipLover

I've never had a problem with Annabelle's in Milton Keynes can't remember a bad experience. Not used them for a while now though although I had a appointment with Brooklyn on Monday afternoon, which I took a half day off work for only for her not to turn up that day and now she's no longer on their site!! Mind you Sarah has returned and I am looking forward to seeing her again for sure. :D

If you still want to see Brooklyn, she is on AW now - External Link/Members Only - bit pricey compared with Annabella's prices though.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 11:21:53 am by LipLover »

tyler6749

I would avoid this place generally the girls are rushed/unhygenic, lie about services and dont look snything pic the pics

Give us some details that support this or its a useless statement.

Offline ManinBeds

If you still want to see Brooklyn, she is on AW now - External Link/Members Only - bit pricey compared with Annabella's prices though.
Thanks for that, yes she is a bit more pricey through AW, will give that a think though. Just been to see Sarah at Annabella's a couple of days ago (review done) she was awesome, but may still see Brooklyn for the sub/spanking service she offers. Thanks again.