Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exclusive Girlfriends in Chobham/Woking  (Read 13640 times)

StevePase

Anyone been to the above.

I tried yesterday, not a good experience. Sex on Legs she was advertised as; well maybe 20 years ago and three kids less. Not a clock watcher, but just hurried the whole thing.

I think she was running late and just wanted to get back on schedule.

Anyone else had similar experiences there, her name was Poppy.

a10

I've visited a few times and can agree with some of what you said. The ages are, shall we say, generous. A few of the ladies (I won't say girls!) have deducted a few years, plus a few more for good luck, from their ages.

That said I've never had a rushed service or felt hurried out the door. They do tend towards 45 minute appointments rather than the hour for "full" services.  I've met Poppy and she's noticeably older than her profile pics suggest but I enjoyed the meeting (sloppy DT owo bj with hair pulling if you're interested) and wasn't rushed at all. I've seen a couple of the other ladies and have come to the conclusion it's a sort of WG retirement home for SPs wanting to stay in the game.

Sounds like your "rushing to get back on schedule" scenario is probably right.

Nimrod

Whoever names a whorehouse "Exclusive Girlfriends" must have a sense of humour.

Offline vandalsavage

This place has plenty of women past their sell by date working there. Plus they charge £100 for 30mins or £200 an hour which is extortionate.  Finally I think they were based in Camberley but got robbed at gunpoint if this article is correct   External Link/Members Only

One to avoid.

StevePase

Not the same place, EG is out past Chobham on the way to Woking. Advertises as Camberley but is a good 15 drive away.

Similar sort of house though, big old mansion type place in the middle of nowhere

Offline vandalsavage

Article says they used to be based in Crawley Ridge in Camberley then the police moved them on after the robberyin 2011. Sounds like the same establishment no offense

StevePase

Before my time here (Camberley) so I can't argue with that, as I said same type of house as current property.

Most of the girls were probably born in it when it was new. 

Offline vandalsavage

Lol! They were probably born in the same era as my pseudonym. What I dont understand is how the police havent arrested the people who run that place as the article gives the madams real name and it says they moved them on from Camberley. So they must be on their radar.

Jonnyboy69

:( Blimey, that's a bit strong, why would you want the place shut down? Everyone has a personal preference and I know what mine is!
Personally I had a bloody fantastic time and thought the location was discreet, clean and not to mention pretty amazing!
I saw a girl called Tiffany, what can I say..... Awesome wasn't the word!
Each to their own but getting a decent place shut down.... Why? Unless you have an ulterior motive lol!!

OldAdmin

:( Blimey, that's a bit strong, why would you want the place shut down? Everyone has a personal preference and I know what mine is!
Personally I had a bloody fantastic time and thought the location was discreet, clean and not to mention pretty amazing!
Each to their own but getting a decent place shut down.... Why? Unless you have an ulterior motive lol!!

With that female email address you must be the pimp.

Offline vandalsavage

Nice try "Miranda Fuoco" or whichever pimp u really are. This isnt %%%, take your touting and fuck off back there.

StevePase

Tiffany is one of the better ones, actually close to her stated age. Very full on if I remember accurately, not quite my style though. Lara and Lucy are my favourites form there, both in thirties and worth the extra it costs. Lara is the skinnier of the two and all natural, Lucy has implants but good ones; both give a good service as does Tiff.

Forget the rest.

Having said that the prices are high, but the location is better than most and very private.

Other than Gems or whatever their current name is, can anyone else recommend a indie or house in the immediate area?

vice_verser

Tiffany is one of the better ones, actually close to her stated age. Very full on if I remember accurately, not quite my style though. Lara and Lucy are my favourites form there, both in thirties and worth the extra it costs. Lara is the skinnier of the two and all natural, Lucy has implants but good ones; both give a good service as does Tiff.

Forget the rest.

Having said that the prices are high, but the location is better than most and very private.

Other than Gems or whatever their current name is, can anyone else recommend a indie or house in the immediate area?

My experience in a nutshell - Lara, Lucy and Tiffany are all good (although the place overall is a bit expensive). I've seen them as duos - yes all three combinations  :P. I was once persuaded to see Alexa when they weren't available, and it was a big disappointment. Stick with what you know I guess.

Likewise, any suggestions for indies or houses/parlours in the (desert) area welcome.

kaiproctor

Jeez! a quick Google search for "Lucy Exclusive Girlfriends" brought this up
External Link/Members Only

I dunno if it is fake but it brings up a few warning signals about her

vice_verser

Jeez! a quick Google search for "Lucy Exclusive Girlfriends" brought this up
External Link/Members Only

I dunno if it is fake but it brings up a few warning signals about her

As you say, this does sound scary - but... when I've seen her as part of a duo, she has been extremely careful about changing condoms between girls, and with fingering, not allowing the same fingers to be used on both girls. So this doesn't sound like her. I've only seen reference to her working in Slough, Taplow, Camberley and Woking.

Also, when she was briefly working as an indie, I had put her profile in my hotlist, and it disappeared (nothing odd so far), but then one day it reappeared - as far as I remember only for about a day - and I noticed that it specifically said that she was working in Caterham, and had decided to offer bareback. I had forgotten about this until I saw your post, but there are a lot of similarities. Sounds suspicious to me, as she's always been so careful when I've seen her. I wonder if her profile was hacked and this was malicious. I have no immediate plans to see her, but if/when I do, I'll ask her.

Thanks for the link

VV

Offline vandalsavage

Wait so this skanky whore was offering bareback when she was an indie and some of u guys still want to see her. WTF?

hollysbeenabadgirl

I have no immediate plans to see her, but if/when I do, I'll ask her.

VV

Hacked? Do you really think you would get the truth? EVERY (maybe I am a bad judge of character) girl I have worked with is a pathological liar, I get why WG's get given a bad rap over honesty. Also WG's work differently when in duo's and their practices are observed by their fellow WG's.

Were you planning on asking her before seeing your regulars? I can not see you knowing you would put my health at risk, despite how careful our monthly meets are.

Actually I must be a bad judge of character as I really would have thought you the last person to not blacklist a barebacker.

Offline vandalsavage

VV

Hacked? Do you really think you would get the truth? EVERY (maybe I am a bad judge of character) girl I have worked with is a pathological liar, I get why WG's get given a bad rap over honesty. Also WG's work differently when in duo's and their practices are observed by their fellow WG's.

Were you planning on asking her before seeing your regulars? I can not see you knowing you would put my health at risk, despite how careful our monthly meets are.

Actually I must be a bad judge of character as I really would have thought you the last person to not blacklist a barebacker.

Touche! Most working girls couldnt lie straight in bed lol I bet this skanky whore is one of those that barebacks her regulars behind closed doors and denies it until she is blue in the face.

I bet all her fluffies will come to her defense saying "not her , she is really nice and genuine"