Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirtydionne28 of Adultwork  (Read 2379 times)

5 review(s) for dirtydionne14 (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sar-Major

So I was in the “Toon” working the other day and felt the “NEED“ to be Err naughty  ;) ;) ;).

When I stopped over the other Friday, one girl I had wanted to see was Dirty Dionne, I had read on here both good and bad points about her. So I bit the bullet and emailed her on AW and things were in place for her to come to the hotel, she texted me the day before to cancell.  :angry: :angry: :dash: :dash: A bit annoyed but I had time to arrange another punt.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So I dropped her a text or two, and got a postcode and time to meet her. I arrived 15 minutes early and texted her to say I was parked up and waiting, and waiting and waiting, I was starting to think NO MEETING tonight boyo. With 1 minute to go a text with the address from her, so I drive to the address and head off to the door.

Inside I was met by Dionne, a tad shorter than I had envisaged, but rather attractive and I would say it is her in her photos. Once in the bedroom some small talk about finally meeting, along with some nice kissing and fondling. Paperwork sorted she says did I want a drink, please something cold as its going to get hot in here!!!  Your full of it aren’t you, I said you tell me later, when your full of it, I winked and we laughed together. :D :D :D On her return we kissed with tongues and I played with her tits and large nipples, before slipping a hand  between her thighs and gently frigging her clit, the little moans she was making seemed genuine. We stripped and I lay her on the bed and went down to feast on her wet pussy.  :thumbsup: Within 5 minutes she was arching her back and moaning in a frenzie.  I eased off her clit and pussy lips slowly, you Cum yet, I said.    Cum that’s an understatement, could you not tell??? So I got on the bed beside her so she could give m some oral, she defo has good cock sucking skills. :wacko: I pulled her up to kiss her and feeling those big tits sliding up over my cock and chest was lovely, the Kissing now was getting more enthusiastic and adventurous with tongues. I then flipped her and sucked on her nipples whilst slipping in two fingers deep in her wet pussy. As I found the spot she whimpered and grabbed my free arm I began to frig her, getting faster and faster, and could feel the fruits of my labours as she was hanging onto my arm for dear life and moaning pleasantly before cumming.  :wackogirl: When she calmed down on with the mac and she rode me cowgirl for quite some time, watching her take her pleasure from my cock was excellent.  :wackogirl: Time was marching on, and I asked where she wanted my load. Anywhere you want I love cum, well what’s a gentleman to do about an answer like that.  :hi: So I obliged and I said your greedy mouth seems to be favourite, so down she went and sucked and tugged until she had milked all the venom from my “Bed Snake”  and swallowed the lot.  :rolleyes:  I got cleaned up and we chatted and cuddled for a while before I got ready and left. We probably over ran by 10-15 minutes, but at no time was I rushed.  :kissgirl: :rose:

A good time was had by myself (and Dionne I think) I will be up for a second bout with her soon, and IMHO a very good punt.  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Darlobloke

Good review, another one for the 'to do' list.

Good work.

Rod trotter

unrealiable former barebacker, not for me  :hi:

Offline lycius

Think you might have your Dionnes mixed up.

Rod trotter

Think you might have your Dionnes mixed up.

indeed i have,  then a million apologies to OP and more to her  :blush: :(

Offline Sar-Major

indeed i have,  then a million apologies to OP and more to her  :blush: :(

Well Rodder's which Dionne did you think it was!!!!   :scare: :scare: :scare:

As at no time during my visit was there ANY suggestion or implied "Bareback Sex"  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Dwilko

Offline Mansell

See your enjoying yourself again Sarg_Major  :lol: :lol: another great review with always PMSL at your humour  :lol: :lol:

Cracking Lass.

Rod's totally wrong absolutely NOT a BB'er.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 08:21:25 pm by Mansell »

Offline Sar-Major

Great stuff"Bed snake"

Cheers Dwilco, The old "bed Snake" is a cross between an Anaconda and a spitting Cobra.... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

As any of these girlies will confirm  :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Sar-Major

See your enjoying yourself again Sarg_Major  :lol: :lol: another great review with always PMSL at your humour  :lol: :lol:

Cracking Lass.

Rod's totally wrong absolutely NOT a BB'er.

Cheers young Mansell, I seem to be getting my Mo-Jo back, at last. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

22 years a squaddie, man and boy,  :hi: the Army humour was around long before me and will still be there long after I've gone  :drinks:

Offline Tiger63

great review....she`s a bundle of fun isnt she :thumbsup:

Offline Winker121

Wasn't she involved in the mademan2 debacle

Rod trotter

Wasn't she involved in the mademan2 debacle

No different lass....for which i apologised for those who cant read

Offline Tiger63

No different lass....for which i apologised for those who cant read

Plonker :D

Offline Sar-Major

Thank You

I'll have to find out which one Rodder's. Is it the Dionne who worked for Amour??  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline waynekerr600

Believe its missyd sarge. Defo not the one you saw.

Offline Mansell

I'll have to find out which one Rodder's. Is it the Dionne who worked for Amour??  :unknown: :unknown:

I'll PM you Sarg

Offline Londoner12

Thanks   Sergeant Major  I read your review and visited Dionne for a second time (I had previously visited 2 years ago)
She lived up to your review and I believe was better than my last time.

Offline Sar-Major

Thanks   Sergeant Major  I read your review and visited Dionne for a second time (I had previously visited 2 years ago)

No problems "Me old Cock Sparra", glad you found it of use, as well as enjoying her tallents, Young Londoner  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Mansell

Look forward to your review  :thumbsup: