Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: tempting what do you guys think ?  (Read 1823 times)

1andhalfhands

im an ass fan and im so tempted to tray this girl would you punt or avoid ?

External Link/Members Only

Online jarrovian

I'm not trusting of any of them girls on vivastreet who are advertised as Latino or Spanish, I think a lot of them could in fact be pimped and (or) Romanians. Its just my hunch and I may be wrong, but I wouldn't be taking the chance

Offline johnny34

I'm not trusting of any of them girls on vivastreet who are advertised as Latino or Spanish, I think a lot of them could in fact be pimped and (or) Romanians. Its just my hunch and I may be wrong, but I wouldn't be taking the chance

+1 My thoughts exactly.

1andhalfhands

more than likely be Romanian with a bad attitude she just looks hot and has a peachy ass

i will try and resist the urge and let my big head do the thinking

aerofan5

Says she is Spanish.

To suss out a Romanian say "Habla Español", she will say No, because no Romanians speak Spanish.

Romanian is almost a dialect of Italian and they all speak both languages fluently.

Offline NotTooOld4It

im an ass fan and im so tempted to tray this girl would you punt or avoid ?

I'm a 'bum man' too. You could do a lot worse than Jasmine Kisses. She has a very nice one. (And the rest of her is pretty good too).

Offline flash1965

I'm a 'bum man' too. You could do a lot worse than Jasmine Kisses. She has a very nice one. (And the rest of her is pretty good too).

Seen Jasmine today and I think you do her a dis-service; her bum is amazing along with the rest of her. :yahoo:

Offline flash1965

First attempt at copying a quote without much success, was meant to be my response

Seen Jasmine today and I think you do her a dis-service; her bum is amazing along with the rest of her. :yahoo:

Offline Uniformad

+1 she is up there with the best of them

Offline Bengeo13

Yes a fine pair of cheeks, so tempting in fact I have tried to communicate my desire to the young girl that I'm keen to explore them (politely of course). Alas there's been no response to date.

Toshiba