Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NURU/Tantric or Sensual Massage  (Read 1368 times)

Offline Mushroom7

*first post so apologies if any rules are broken*

Looking to book a sensual/tantric/NURU massage, 60-90minutes.

Live in North Tyneside, willing to travel anywhere in the North East.

Comment with recommendations.

Thankyou

Offline Mushroom7

That's a lot to go through haha starting back 2013....are most of these women still going?! Been a lurker for a while and this will be my first punt so I want (hopefully) to have my mind blown!

Online Kev3773

That's a lot to go through haha starting back 2013....are most of these women still going?! Been a lurker for a while and this will be my first punt so I want (hopefully) to have my mind blown!

Fast forward to the last six months  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Work back then   :unknown:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17746.msg2564247#msg2564247

Or have a read of this. - External Link/Members Only

We don't like orders on here. 
Comment with recommendations.

Offline Mushroom7

Not dishing out any orders here, just looking for recommendations from the more experienced and wise  :D

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Not dishing out any orders here, just looking for recommendations from the more experienced and wise  :D

"Comment with recommendations" is an instruction, "I would appreciate any recommendations from the more experienced" is a request.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Offline Mushroom7

Appreciate it Davey thank you.

As I say I have lurked & looked for a while so I have seen a few but just not sure who to choose. I will keep looking at reviews & if I get lucky tomorrow then I will update you all  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Online Weatherman21

That’s 3 different types of massage right there.   So you after a massage with HE, body to body or NURU.  Never had a NURU myself but they aren’t cheap and only a few SP’s provide them.

Offline Mushroom7

I have always just had Swedish or Thai but would like to experience more....I am trying to find out what & who is best to pop my cherry!

Offline Mushroom7

Talk about first world problems 😂

Offline toon972

« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 09:26:24 pm by toon972 »

Offline billabong

If it's a safe bet and introduction I'd recommend Genesis in swalwell. Anyone you get should give you a good start and a base line for what to expect going forward.

Enjoy

Offline Sar-Major

Glad to hear that then.  :thumbsup:

We are a pretty "Friendly Bunch" on here, BUT we don't care much for "Trolls, Leeches, Arseholes and Bullshitters"  ;)    :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mushroom7

Offline datwabbit

If it's a safe bet and introduction I'd recommend Genesis in swalwell. Anyone you get should give you a good start and a base line for what to expect going forward.

Enjoy
Nikki for me rather than Sara. I found Nikki better than sheng too.

However, I think if you go at the start of the shift you get a better massage. Simply because they aren't tired. Nikki was early and Sara was later.