Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosie-Allure-Newcastle  (Read 790 times)

Blue_iceman

External Link/Members Only

Booking-30 minutes @ £60

Comms-Excellent contacted Allure the day before and requested I text in the morning to confirm.Day of the booking text received detailing location and postcode.

Location-Incall apartment,city centre.Parking on road leading to venue.Easy to find not far from central station.Intercom buzzer facility.Nice apartment en suite facilities.

Looks-Entered the apartment and Rosie was behind the door.Greeted with a warm smile and a kiss from a beautiful young lady.Rosie certainly has a look of Michelle Keegan about her .The Allure profile is accurate.Aged 22 years,5'6",Dress size 8,32 c,long black hair,with lovely blue eyes.Rosie was wearing a black bra and black knickers and had lovely red lipstick on.

Services-Rosie kneeled on the bed and we started kissing.Not full blown DFK.Her kissing was nice and sensual with the occasional tongue.Rosie clearly likes kissing.One of my favourite activities in a meet.We both lay on the bed and the kissing became more intense and gave me time to explore her delicious tanned and toned body.Rosie removed her knickers and soon became wet after digital penetration.I then performed RO.Her hygiene was excellent and her pussy tasted nice and fresh.Rosie appeared to enjoy this and was responsive.By this stage I was ready for penetrative sex(protected) so on with the condom.Rosie asked how I like it.Finished in missionary.Cleaned up had a bit of a chat.Commenced kissing again and soon I became hard.On with the condom again and Rosie performed oral (protected) good technique.Climaxed and felt satisfied.Cleaned up,dressed, a quick chat kissed and said goodbyes.

Rosie is well spoken,intelligent and naturally stunningly beautiful.A pleasant personality.I note on the Allure site that Rosie has returned to the agency after a few year break from the industry.

I would certainly see Rosie again and the next meet would be a longer one. :yahoo:

Offline OscarC

Cheers for review. Was protected oral her choice or yours?

Blue_iceman

Thanks.The protected oral was her choice.Personally I don't mind either way in a booking.