Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natasha - Gracies Girls (Stockton)  (Read 1876 times)

coolguy1990

Thought I'd do my bit and toftt with Natasha of Gracies Girls.

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Pretty straightforward as usual.

Location: Basically somebody's house, rented, on a council estate in Stockton. Not perfect, but apparently just temporary as Gracies find more locations to fit in an increasing number of girls on their books. Natasha didn't seem overly happy with it either.

Natasha: Gorgeous, pretty, sweet, blonde, geordie girl, with an incredibly sexy, voluptuous figure. If you like curvy women, Natasha has the body of a goddess: lovely, large boobs, seriously sexy, wide hips, awesome booty and a wonderful flat, well toned stomach. She wore a really sexy, black, lacey all-in-one, that accentuated her curves to perfection. She comes across as a little bit shy, but in a cute, friendly way.

GFE: One of the best kissers I've ever had the pleasure of. Lovely soft, wet, quite sensuous FK. Very good owo. She wasn't too keen on 69, but she was right up for ro. Nice missionary and great doggy. Natasha is definitely more of a laid back, relaxed gfe. So if you're looking for PSE, she's probably not for you.

Conclusion: Really enjoyed my time with this lovely, beautiful lass and appreciate her travelling down to Teesside for the day. I have already revisited Natasha at the much nicer location in Norton and had an even better time and may write a second review covering that if I find time.

Offline Spartacus123

:drinks: Good review.

Do you know if CIM is on offer?

coolguy1990

:drinks: Good review.

Do you know if CIM is on offer?

I don't think so mate, but don't quote me on that. I've seen so many girls in the last month, I've lost track of what everyone's said.