Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Nikki - Marylebone - solid punt  (Read 2407 times)

46 review(s) for HornyNikki (42 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline samp001

Horny Nikki

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1.5 hours
Fee: £300

First review from a long time lurker. Thankfully to new registrations would be able to contribute as well now. Please apologies in advance if the linking of the review doesn’t work only learning.

Saw Horny Nikki twice now having only recently discovered her but to be objective would only review her the first meet. Punt happened around October.

Comms: one phone call and all on text following that, very responsive, discussion of services in advance

Location: basement very discrete flat on a quite street. I would say similar sort of 4-5 minute distance from Marylebone and Baker Street

Services: OWO, facial, Rimming receiving, penetration (protected)

The meet and the WG:  quite pretty facially IMO. Tall. Got all the right curves. I would say bigger than the size 10 on the AW profile but still quite curvy and nothing which could be an issue.

Paperwork exchange, shower offered. Straight to amazing OWO. Moved her onto her bed and proceeded with some fingering. Wrapped up and then cowgirl with her on top. Round 1 was about to end and I was about to pop soon and she took a facial like a pro. Still sucking even after I was done. Amazing.

Bit of chat after, bubbly personality onto round 2. OWO again followed by an amazing rimming technique. Missionary, followed by doggy. Which went on very long and that view of her curvy ass is on point. Her moans and groans are genuine. You can tell she’s really wet and enjoying it. Came in the condom in round 2, showered again, exchanged pleasantries and left.

I would say I stayed just 5-10 minutes longer than my appointment but it wasn’t an issue for her.

Positives : service as advertised. Genuinely horny. Spontaneous, doesn’t follow a routine. Friendly natured. I would say well spoken and she’s well educated.

Negatives: none for me but she is fairly chatty so if that’s not your thing maybe it could be a negative.
Maybe the price is on the steeper side

Would I visit her again and recommend- easy yes. Definitely one for the rotation if you punt around central London Baker Street area.