Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stefany Hotty, Aldgate  (Read 1602 times)

27 review(s) for stefany-hotty (19 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Sonnylock

Had Stefany on my HL for some time, but only saw her last month.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms was OK. Agreed the time via text. Called her when I got there and got the exact address.

Location was quite convenient for me, just off Aldgate, entrance from a small street. The main drawback was hot water was not working, so no proper shower, which also likely meant no proper shower for her. Only realized this after the punt.

The girl is definitely the one from the pic. No knockout, but still a good looking slim girl. Definitely fuckable.

I arrived, paid 60 for 30 min. Started kissing her and taking her clothes off. FK went into DFK. She had a really nice gentle touch. It felt really good when she was kissing and caressing my body gently. It was probably the highlight of the punt.

Went to OWO - very good, sensual. Tried DT, but can't do full one. If I had more time than 30 min, I would have probably gone on enjoying the OWO for some time.

Then for some reason the quality just dropped a bit. RO was not that great - she wasn't too responsive and it was clear she wasn't into it much. After some 69 we moved to fucking. Did CG, reverse CG, mish, doggy, after which I came. All of that was good, though I didn't quite feel she was enjoying that much. Also, in CG she was not keen to do DFK, though in the beginning she was all fine to do that.

I then wanted to take a shower before I left, but was told hot water is off. I probably wouldn't have done RO if I knew that...

Overall a good punt, though somewhat mixed. The foreplay and OWO was really good. Then afterwards still decent, but didn't feel the chemistry from her as in the beginning. Definitely VFM at 60 for 30 min. I might be back, as the location is quite convenient for me and the price is right.