Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Uma - Tantric Massage London  (Read 1977 times)

Estoril

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1hr
Price: £120

My 2nd visit to this place. After seeing Jyoti, I've had my eye on Uma for a few weeks and finally decided to go pay visit.

Arrived on time and was welcomed by Uma at the door.  Very pretty, slim blonde at around 5'8. 
I was shown to the room where we sorted the paperwork and offered a shower which I accepted.

Massage was performed on a table and began on my with me on my front.  Uma started on my legs with some light gentle strokes. Warm oil applied and she began working on my back, alternating between light and firmer strokes.  Uma climbed onto the table and proceeded with some fantastic B2B. With Uma on top our feet were touching together and her hands wondered underneath, massaging my cock.  Wow felt fucking awesome!
Onto my back lots more teasing, she encouraged me to touch her breasts.  HR was delivered with very good technique and attention to balls.  Downside I came way too quick! I failed to master the breathing techniques and let her know I was close far too late - ruining the big orgasm I has hoped for. :(
The last 10mins were spent with relaxing foot and head massage. 

Next time will see Uma and Jyoti for 4 hander.