Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ExclusiveHoney touring Bristol  (Read 1592 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks quite hot  :rose: but shame no OWO/CIM.  :thumbsdown:

Been around since June 2009 and plenty of AW feedback but funny that she seems to have no UKP reviews.  :unknown:  Seems a little strange? :unknown:

vw

Noticed she actually doesn't write generic back reviews on AW a sign of someone that actually cares.

Not my type but, personal touches on giving feedback to punters went noticed by me.

Offline Roth

Noticed she actually doesn't write generic back reviews on AW a sign of someone that actually cares.

Not my type but, personal touches on giving feedback to punters went noticed by me.

Fair one.  :thumbsup:

Offline PaintBrush

Interesting Special Offers and Luxury Packages.

vw

Fair one.  :thumbsup:
Not a usual judging tool but many joke here about generic feedback back from girls. so many factors that can be considered!

Offline Roth

Not a usual judging tool but many joke here about generic feedback back from girls. so many factors that can be considered!

Very true.   :thumbsup: At least she seems to be putting effort into her feedback.   :thumbsup:
So a bit unusual she's never been reviewed on UKP.  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline scotyguy

I met ExclusiveHoney in Glasgow.  She has a fit body and loves to roleplay.  It was a decent punt but I have had much better CelieneCC is very hot and looks hotter.

Offline Roth

I met ExclusiveHoney in Glasgow.  She has a fit body and loves to roleplay.  It was a decent punt but I have had much better CelieneCC is very hot and looks hotter.

Cheers mate.  :drinks:

Offline Roth

Back touring Bristol next week.  :)  Got a review this time and a semi-review here -

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=81143.msg1006933#msg1006933

:unknown:

Hartman

Looks fit as fuck in her photos, some of which are recent. Not bad for a 38 year old (which means early 40s).

Offline Roth

Looks fit as fuck in her photos, some of which are recent. Not bad for a 38 year old (which means early 40s).

Very true.  :thumbsup: