Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM in Bournemouth?  (Read 1274 times)

Offline Mij

Hi,

Will be passing through the area this weekend. Just wondering what the consensus is on the best place to go for a Chinese / Thai / other massage these days?

Have been to Divine (opposite White Orchid) a couple of times but fancy trying something new. Star keeps popping up in threads. Is this place any good? Looking for B2B and more if poss, not just a straight HE.

cheers,
Mij

Offline wombat42

"Enjoy" hairdressers (massage rooms at the back) on the Ashley Rd and the Topaz hotel  basement are my best tips (both Chinese), search this forum for more info.

Offline MajorPayne

"Enjoy" hairdressers (massage rooms at the back) on the Ashley Rd and the Topaz hotel  basement are my best tips (both Chinese), search this forum for more info.
Nice if you supplied the links.

Offline Mij

Topaz turns out to be less than 5 mins from where I am staying, so a bit too close-to-home, if you get my drift. Am here with a lot of family / friends so can't risk being seen going in somewhere. That said, I did walk past it and there were 3 rough-looking blokes all sitting smoking outside, and I did text them earlier too and they confirmed that FS was on offer, so maybe an option for a future date.

I drove passed the Ashley Road shop yesterday too. Looks like a legit hair salon, with no visible signs of massage on offer. A quick Google did throw up news of a couple of raids for running a brothel a couple of years ago. Whats the current score here? Just walk in and ask?

Cheers,
Mij

Offline wombat42

The raids at "Enjoy" came to nothing.  You just walk in and say to the chinese hardresser u wd like a half hour or one hour massage.  Assming they are not busy you will be taken to a massage room at the back, u undress and a masseuse will be along in a few minutes.

The massage at the Topaz hotel is via the separate side entrance so has little to do with what is going on in the main hotel. You must book first tho and then phone when you arrive outside.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 05:04:31 pm by wombat42 »

Offline wombat42

If u didnt notice it actually says the word "massage" in the window of Enjoy.

Offline santiago2

You seem to have better luck than me at Enjoy wombat42, last time i went there, i paid £30 for half hour to the nice lady hairdresser, she took me through to the room, said get undressed and lovely girl will be with you soon, in comes an old Chinese gal, well in her 50s, not what i was expecting, so what do i do, it's either get dressed and go back into the shop, and ask for my money back or go through with it, so not wanting to cause a fuss i let her get on with it, quite a good massage of my back and a few nice little touches of my balls, on turning over, i get the whisper in the ear, £30 hand job, no thanks i says, so we agree on £20, i could see she wasn't happy though, decent finish, but she stood so far away so i couldn't touch her, they very clever these Chinese, they take your money before you see the goods, then she lets me out of a side door, so you can't make any comments to the boss in the shop, i wasn't impressed so never been back,

Offline wombat42

You seem to have better luck than me at Enjoy wombat42, last time i went there, i paid £30 for half hour to the nice lady hairdresser, she took me through to the room, said get undressed and lovely girl will be with you soon, in comes an old Chinese gal, well in her 50s, not what i was expecting, so what do i do, it's either get dressed and go back into the shop, and ask for my money back or go through with it, so not wanting to cause a fuss i let her get on with it, quite a good massage of my back and a few nice little touches of my balls, on turning over, i get the whisper in the ear, £30 hand job, no thanks i says, so we agree on £20, i could see she wasn't happy though, decent finish, but she stood so far away so i couldn't touch her, they very clever these Chinese, they take your money before you see the goods, then she lets me out of a side door, so you can't make any comments to the boss in the shop, i wasn't impressed so never been back,

Ive had plenty like that at other establishments. Presumably that masseuse has now gone.

Offline wombat42

Gumtree advert for the Topaz Hotel massage. Two girl was available when I went.

External Link/Members Only

Offline wombat42

This in the basement of the Claremont Hotel is better than most but I would still prefer the Topaz.

The advert is pure fiction about there being a male masseur and it is actually just one quite pokey massage room.

Offline houseboot

This in the basement of the Claremont Hotel is better than most but I would still prefer the Topaz.

The advert is pure fiction about there being a male masseur and it is actually just one quite pokey massage room.

I assume it's a service that is asked for otherwise why would they, or Wecare, advertise the service.

Their advert does state they need 48 hours notice to arrange it.

Perhaps filling a need following the closure of Wolf Spa.

Offline wombat42

I think their link with Wecare may be historical but they have just not bothered updating the ad. They really do have a male assistant at We Care and AFAIK Wecare is now extras free while the Claremont certainly isnt and doesnt provide any sort of health advice.

Offline houseboot

I think their link with Wecare may be historical but they have just not bothered updating the ad. They really do have a male assistant at We Care and AFAIK Wecare is now extras free while the Claremont certainly isnt and doesnt provide any sort of health advice.

I didn't say there was a link.

What I said was that both establishments have RECENTLY, i.e. this year, started to advertise that a male masseur is available.

I don't view this as a good marketing point but they obviously do. So one can only conclude it's a service they've been asked for.

Offline time_to_play

That's interesting because I avoided this place because of the male masseuse, last thing I want is that option.

Offline houseboot

That's interesting because I avoided this place because of the male masseuse, last thing I want is that option.

The advert quite clearly states that you need to give them 48 hours notice if you want a male masseur.

It is very, very unlikely that any establishment will provide you with a male masseur without asking you first.

Offline wombat42

The advert quite clearly states that you need to give them 48 hours notice if you want a male masseur.

It is very, very unlikely that any establishment will provide you with a male masseur without asking you first.

Its a joke requesting a male massuer in at the Claremont with 48 hours notice. If anybody wanted that they could just walk into WeCare probably anytime.

Offline wombat42

The two times I recently pased WeCare including yesterday there was a balding Chinese man aged about 50 in a white coat standing in the shop front area. He looked like the last person in the world to give anyone a sexy or sensual massage, a medically therapeutic one yes - most likely I would guess he does acupuncture and herbal remedies.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 10:25:14 am by wombat42 »

Offline time_to_play

Yes sorry, I have seen the male bit and just didn't read further. Sorry!