Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Imogen Mae - Bristol  (Read 1676 times)

Ron Swanson

Well as promised on a previous thread, I' m a newbie (literally registered this morning).  I'm sure I must have come across this site before without paying too much attention but having decided that 2018 will be a year where I broaden my horizons with the girls I book, it would seem this site will be a godsend. In one morning, I've already learnt quite a bit reading through the threads, not least how to identify some red flags on girls profiles. As such, keen to become a part of this community, I thought I would post a couple of reviews, one good, and one somewhat more neutral. I've seen a fair few girls in the last few months but don't think it'll prudent to review them all in one morning.

I saw this girl a couple of weeks back (hope the links works)

External Link/Members Only

I met Imogen in Bristol. I have convinced myself I couldn't afford it just before Christmas (which was true) and thought I had avoided the urge having paid for her private pictures and exchanged some emails (we couldn't quite work out mutual times) but then got up one morning and couldn't resist. I text her as she said she did very early morning meets - and we arranged to meet in Bristol that morning. Being the boss I informed colleagues I would be in late (certainly not explaining why) and off I went. It was a nightmare drive - the traffic was horrendous, especially getting into Bristol itself and was about 15 minutes late.  Imogen however was very understanding.

She has no face pictures on either her public or private galleries so I was tentative and when she opened the door I wasn't sure what to think at first. She is definitely attractive ... has a fair few freckles ... and is very much a red head ... but her body was amazing. I asked that she wear a tight dress ... and she looked stunning in it.  Contribution exchanged and a moment to freshen up, it wasn't long until we were in the bedroom. My initial view somewhat on the fence, it didn't take me long to consider her very very beautiful.  She's about 24/25, not stick thin but certainly not overweight, with quite a firm, amazing bum. We kissed on the bed, slowly lying back with arms all over each other, hand was happily allowed to wander up her dress, playing with her pussy, didn't seem to be any restrictions or suggestion that anything would be unavailable. Then as you'll imagine, clothes were discarded, and things occurred.

In terms of the booking, the oral without was very very good, not the best I've received but nowhere near average and certainly excellent. Kissing was borderline passionate ... would have preferred a little more feverish tongue action but was still passionate enough to turn me on ... and the sex was actually sublime. I've never been a fan of condoms from a sensation perspective ... but would ALWAYS wear one ... and sometimes with girls the actually penetration can be a little bit of an anti climax due to the lack of sensation. However, no such issues with Imogen.  It's hard to describe, but her bum was so firm and athletic that everything she did in terms of thrusting and gyrating just felt spectacular. Every position just got better and better.  My fave part ... she had been naked for a while .. I asked her to put her dress back on without having planned to do so ... obviously she was commando and bra-less ... and we had sex up against the wall, dress hitched up, not far from a tall mirror.  Wasn't the easiest position to get into as she's quite short but when we we're going for it ... the view in the mirror of her kissing me, leg wrapped around my waist ... it was stunning to behold (well, at least for me).

To conclude, I would place Imogen as my best meet and would highly recommend you book her if you get the chance.  I will certainly be going back.

Offline Cunning Punt

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the review.

A couple of points, though.

The subject field says Cheltenham but text says Bristol?

Also, please include a bit more detail on services to help other punters - even if a WG has been well reviewed, because it helps establish consistency of service with different punters.

ie did kissing amount to FK or DFK or was it mainly lip kissing? Was oral with or without and was her technique good/bad/average?

And what was the length and fee for the punt? Her minimum seems to be 90mins @ £220 - is that what you had?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 11:01:03 pm by Cunning Punt »

Ron Swanson

Hi mate ... yeah that was my error. The punt was in Bristol .. I'm due to see her when she tours in Chelt in Feb. My bad

Yeah ok ... I would define it as DFK ... in that she used her tounge and wasn't afraid to. I've experienced a bit more natural passion but was still really nice. As for the oral ... yep it was uncovered ... and pretty good technique. Little bit of spitting and drooling at first which isn't massively my thing ... but she must have read my mind and stopped doing it. Deep throat too ... lots of tongue getting involved ... no complaints from me ...

I would say the sex was the best part. As I mentioned her ass is amazing ... I mean real amazing ... and every thrust and gyrate was firmly felt.

I paid £160 for an hour. Her prices seem to change as she tours ... as does her min booking. She was in Chelt a couple weeks ago and she was advertising £160 for an hour (it was showing as more before she got there and it was higher from memory)

Thanks for the pointers btw. You going to book her?

Offline Cunning Punt

Easily done. Suggest you click on 'report post' and ask for it to be changed to Bristol.

I paid £160 for an hour. Her prices seem to change as she tours ... as does her min booking. She was in Chelt a couple weeks ago and she was advertising £160 for an hour (it was showing as more before she got there and it was higher from memory)

Thanks for the pointers btw. You going to book her?

Not if she is, at the very best, £160ph and doesn't do 30mins bookings.

Thanks for all the extra info.  :hi:

Offline Devon Maverick

Imogen is a very attractive girl ..I remember when I booked her for a meeting in Bristol  on the day of  our meeting she texted to say she had a heavy cold and was concerned it would spoil our meeting but she would go ahead if I wanted. I said yes I still wanted the meeting thinking it maybe an excuse but  though under the weather she turned up and provided a great time!! And yes it was genuine what she had texted before . She certainly has a good figure and knows how to make the most of it and also has a Easygoing and pleasing personality ..the sex was excellent  too !! She knows how to use that figure For sure !! 😊 😊
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 12:57:54 am by Devon Maverick »

Offline dubs

Hi mate ... yeah that was my error. The punt was in Bristol .. I'm due to see her when she tours in Chelt in Feb. My bad

Subject updated