Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DaisyDean - Bristol  (Read 1917 times)

Hectorshouse

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

We meet in Bristol in early November for an hour (£140) in an apartment near the center of town.

She was on one of her tours from her London base and is currently on tour in Birmingham, next time in Bristol on the 26th January.

She is a really nice young girl, very chatty and relaxed, but what a body - enhanced G boobs on a very small chassis and then those lips - wow!

When I arrived she was wearing stockings and suspenders and a big smile! As it is our first encounter we quickly establish my likes and confirm the finish that i want to experience - CIM - no surprise there then!

She has full lips and the ability to kiss, that uses the full extent of them to maximum effect! Onto the bed and I am between her legs doing my thing, she is very responsive and is soon making the happy noises we all enjoy, then she sits on my face, my hands holding her pierced breasts and gently fondling her nipples! This also gives her delight, but she moves into 69, wants to get onto my chap.

Lovely deep throat, not BD as she is quite small and I am a bit of a mouthful!

DFK whenever we can, she bit my lip playfully and then condom on we go through the card of positions. The RCG is such a delight as her boobs extend such that you can see them from behind! Doggy with her is a real treat, narrow waist, pert rear and those boobs available for cupping whilst in action..

Eventually, condom off and she finishes the adventure orally.

We sit and chat about various things, but more about her touring. I had tried to see her a number of times, but her tours were changed or indeed cancelled, it took a couple of months before we met and we kept in contact via texts.

I will make the effort to go see her, although Friday 26th is not a good day for me.

A really confident chatty girl, who although in London most of the time, hails from Bristol, Would I see her again? of course highly recommended!

My AW feedback on her - "Lovely petite dusky maiden, toned, fit, silky, sexy, size 6 body - such a pert pair of pierced boobs - super! Stunning brown eyes & natural full DFK lips! WOW!x"

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Pacho

Thanks HH, also noticed she will travel anywhere in the UK for bookings of 2+ hours. Reasonable prices and ticks a lot a lot of my likes.  :hi: