Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations in Exmouth locality.  (Read 1897 times)

Offline Chorley

Hi all,

I'll be spending a bit of time down Exmouth way in late October. Any recommendations to keep me entertained lads?

Cheers.  :hi:

Offline Stiltskin

Exeter is nearby. I’ve heard this girl is good.
External Link/Members Only

Offline houseboot

Some people say this lady

External Link/Members Only

is entertaining if you take a bottle of wine along with you.

I wasn't impressed but then again I didn't take any wine.

Ps probably 70'ish

Offline Stiltskin

Offline lewis666

I’ve also been looking at Karina and she has good feedback on aw with a few reviews but nothing here so unless anyone knows different might have to book her in and report back

Offline lewis666

Ok so I thought have a look at private gallery as normal for somebody new before going further and several bb pics on there so it’s a no from me  :scare:

Offline Stiltskin

That's par for the course mate. Plenty of them throw in a few bareback boyfriend pics. Unless they're explicitly labelled as punter pics? :(

Offline lewis666

I’d let each individual make their own mind up but she’s had some boyfriends then

Offline lewis666

The lady above has gone now but there is a new one who may well be the same? but has good reviews so far and I've currently decided not to waste 4.80 on a pg to check but I'm sure will suit some

External Link/Members Only     External Link/Members Only

Offline Jj44

Just replying as admin says I can’t read the posts, as not been on here lately!!

Offline Shazar

havent seen her but on my hot list

Online anonymouse72

Lorena and Roxy in Exeter both worth a visit. Unable to post links at the moment.