Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: F/S at Ferndale rd Swindon or Chinese massage in trowbidge  (Read 2508 times)

Offline Pervert007

Has anyone had f/s at Ferndale rd Swindon or the Chinese massage in trowbridge fancied a go at the weekend

Offline conway_hound

Hi Pervert. Yes at Ferndale I got it but it took a bit of negotiating as the room was 5 feet from front door which made the young lady apprehensive.
Mind you it was my third punt there abd on tbe earlier ones they stopped at B2B.
The service was £60 on top of the massage.

Offline Pervert007

Thanks for the info might give it a go money always talks lol

Offline Stiltskin

Hi Pervert. Yes at Ferndale I got it but it took a bit of negotiating as the room was 5 feet from front door which made the young lady apprehensive.

Must have been a bit tricky. What did she do, ride you on the massage table?

Offline Tmor25

I went there a few months back and had the lady who ran the place. Very good massage and HR but nothing more seemed to be on offer. She said she had just opened and had new girls starting so perhaps more on offer now. Hope to return soon.

billybloo

This place seems to be getting very popular as I have now been twice but have never been able to see anyone (granted both times were spur of the moment and I hadnt phoned in advance).  The only downside is that the shop is on a main road so you would have to be really quick when going in if you are a local if you didnt want to be spotted.  When I went in last week a lady in her late 30s came out of a room just off the reception area, it was obvious that she had a client in as her hands were covered in oil and her top was unbuttoned although not fully but you could see she had a cracking pair of tits.  She was fairly attractive and I was disappointed not to see her.  She did say come back in an hour but sadly I didnt have the time on that day, from previous posts she may have even been the owner.  I will do a review once I have been back on an appointment, if its the same one I will ask for fs and see what the response is but from the state of her undress I would assume there is certainly more on offer here than just a HE.

Offline HappyHarryIV

I was there today and had Tiffany who said she was Japanese and 29. I suspect she was really in her 30s. Very friendly service.  40 for the massage and wanted 40 for topless HJ or 120 for naked (not even sure if it was for fs). I figured 80 was enough.
Nice massage then top came off and played with man downstairs. Nice little tits which she let me suck, no DFK. HJ was really good and as soon as I came asked if she would go again. No BJ but asked if I wanted CIF but pulled away as I squirted.
She said she wouldn't be if I returned but will go back at some point

Offline houseboot

I was there today and had Tiffany who said she was Japanese and 29. I suspect she was really in her 30s. Very friendly service.  40 for the massage and wanted 40 for topless HJ or 120 for naked (not even sure if it was for fs). I figured 80 was enough.
Nice massage then top came off and played with man downstairs. Nice little tits which she let me suck, no DFK. HJ was really good and as soon as I came asked if she would go again. No BJ but asked if I wanted CIF but pulled away as I squirted.
She said she wouldn't be if I returned but will go back at some point

You were where?

There are two places mentioned, i.e. Swindon and Trowbridge

Why not do a Review.

Offline Tmor25

I went there a while back for a 2nd time and had a lovely young girl who seemed to get very horny. Kissing me and whispering In my ear. We were getting quite intimate when she said it was time of the month! I’m pretty sure she would’ve done FS. Sadly I only occasionally pass that way it was definitely on offer. I will certainly go back if I’m passing.

Offline Notsosoftsoutherner

Went last week and think I got short changed with a short rugby playing looking Thai woman, wasn’t all bad as massage was brilliant, she did look disappointed when I didn’t take her up on the H/E but I didn’t want to look down at tattoo from fantasy island  :D
I have been here and had a great time with a younger less athletic woman so hopefully the girls are on a quick turn around.