Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: House of Divine - No More OWO or FK due to London STD Scares  (Read 8094 times)

SlamBoy

Offline Brazilian Martian

I wonder if this will effect their business

Offline brownman

Is it for all girls, or is it just certain girls no longer doing it?

raylondoner

Of course we should respect a girl's discretion - likewise they should respect ours to not return  :hi:

yellowledbetter

What's the scare ? Has this been on the news or something? Keen to find out more

Offline grandaddybadman

are there really kissing and oral health scares.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gentlelovemaking

I've spent the last 10 mins searching the Internet and can't find any news on increased sti transmission.

What do you think the "recent health scares in the industry" relate to exactly ?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 03:57:30 pm by Gentlelovemaking »

Offline anglian

I saw today that there's a report out that shows Newham is the UK's number one area for TB. Sorry, after several minutes of searching I can't find the damn link!

Offline Brazilian Martian

I saw today that there's a report out that shows Newham is the UK's number one area for TB. Sorry, after several minutes of searching I can't find the damn link!

That's not exactly news plus TB is not a sexual transmitted disease

Offline anglian

Found it. Newham is the TB capital of the Western world: External Link/Members Only

WhattheFlip

Found it. Newham is the TB capital of the Western world: External Link/Members Only

That has nothing to do with this story whatsoever, but thanks i guess?

Offline smiths

Saw this on the HOD Twitter.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I just looked at the 3 WGs profiles that are supposed to be working at HOD1 tomorrow and services OWO and FK are still listed as is at their discretion. IF these services are no longer on offer at all discretion or not the Divine pimps should remove them as that would be totally misleading/lying to punters if they don't immediately. The Divines read UKP so if you aren't offering these services anymore make that clear on your site.

IF these services aren't on offer now I assume this will be reflected in the prices charged by the pimp going down. And what about the services any of the HOD WGs offer at other Divine run brothels in Milton Keynes, its all cock whether its in London or MK so I assume such services wont be offer their either.

Offline claretandblue

Strange story,a std clinic has reports of std's? Who would have thought it  :dash:

Offline Travel

I wonder if this will effect their business

Could be positive for business.

Who wants to take an STD home?

And if the girls are being responsible, getting tested regularly and acting upon it, then if there are a lot of STDs about, that's a lot of downtime for them, while they wait for it to clear up.

I think the sensible thing is go with the flow until the rate of infection drops back down.

Certainly there are adverts all,over London Underground about increase in STDs

Offline Dicky

Think its a self pepetuated rumour ostensibly based on hearsay that a GUM clinic nurse 'said' that thereis an sti epidemic in London

TrevorN

I just get a hunch there is more to this . I mean it is known that Hod do back to back bookings without the WGS washing showering themselves between punters. £ is  no 1 priority over health for most of them .. Maybe they know more then they are letting on . Has this discusting unclean conveyor belt service caught up with them . Has a WG been infected with an STI at Hod ??? 

Would not suprise me one bit after hearing of back to back procedures ...

Offline hawai5o

« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 10:35:36 pm by hawai5o »

Offline pumps

Just a ploy to do less work thus extracting more money out of the punter.

And if the prossie does do owo etc for free or even an extra they come out of it looking like the good guy.

Same ol same.  :sarcastic:

Offline smiths

Just a ploy to do less work thus extracting more money out of the punter.

And if the prossie does do owo etc for free or even an extra they come out of it looking like the good guy.

Same ol same.  :sarcastic:

If there was any problem at HOD they would of taken these services off their site which they haven't, at present these services are still showing as at discretion which is what its always said on each WGs profile.

Offline Full Moon

Few reports on the subject .External Link/Members Only

Previous reports External Link/Members Only

Over 50s as well .External Link/Members Only

h

All years out of date.

For HOD to announce this obviously means one of their girls has caught something, further reading their tweets it appears they put some blame on punters not getting tested. 

Offline ELDNG

I did see something on misskdd's adultwork page that due to the recent advertising on the tube about the rise of antibiotic resistant gonorrhea she'll only be seeing punters who have a recent std check. Maybe this catching on?

Offline smiths

All years out of date.

For HOD to announce this obviously means one of their girls has caught something, further reading their tweets it appears they put some blame on punters not getting tested.

I bet they do, the pimps who run HOD, the Divines always blame punters. Its just as likely that the male pimp who has years of previous for fucking his WGs infected one or more, and I imagine BB is the order of the day with that prick. :thumbsdown:

Its also a great unprovable excuse of course, they offer less services but charge the same, and some punters will be stupid enough to still pay the same.

Offline ladiesman020

Shouldn't it be up to the individual girl.
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings

Offline hawai5o

Next July it will be the Law in Germany .no OWO or BB  at FKK Clubs ,Brothels ,Parties .

Offline hawai5o

External Link/Members Only

Sometimes I think its a good idea to do  OW at Chinese Shops as I I don ' t think their girls go to the GUM Clinic .

Offline puntingpumping1920

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Jonestown

No one been to HoD over the weekend and confirm what changes, if any, have taken place ?

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only

Sometimes I think its a good idea to do  OW at Chinese Shops as I I don ' t think their girls go to the GUM Clinic .

I don't believe most WGs or punters go to the GUM on a regular basis, they go if they think they are infected and that's it in my unprovable view, also a view that cant be disproved.

peter296

she'll only be seeing punters who have a recent std check. Maybe this catching on?

So we have to bring a clean std form to our punts in the future , to show them we are clear... haha. Even though we have to ring them to get the answer.

raylondoner

No one been to HoD over the weekend and confirm what changes, if any, have taken place ?

Have booking tomorrow  :hi:

vt

Few reports on the subject .External Link/Members Only

Previous reports External Link/Members Only

Over 50s as well .External Link/Members Only

h

I think the relevant phrases in those news reports are...

'condomless sex between gay men'

'continuing to have unsafe sex'

'Chlamydia is passed on through unsafe sex'

'considering having sex...use a condom'

It would seem that the rise in STIs is due to a rise in casual penetrative sex without a condom.

This fits with what I heard from a nurse at a well-known London GUM, that safe sex, kissing and OWO with Commercial Sex Workers isn't the issue, it's casual condomless penetration between homosexuals and young heterosexuals that constitute the vast majority of their caseload. She said that in the 3 years she had been working there, she hadn't seen one case of infection from someone receiving kissing, OWO or safe sex from a CSW.

Offline time2play

So they've been advised by the gum clinic that there is a problem and you all  think it's all BS. I think we all know it's possible to pass an sti via oral sex and these girls are all doing owo, and now no one believes that an outbreak could occur.

Why take the risk, particular when there is super gonorrhoea going about??

Offline Malvolio

I take the risk because OWO is extremely enjoyable and to me worth paying for.  Punting is not a risk-free activity.

Offline ladiesman020

Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings

Offline claretandblue

I cant imagine ever coming away from a punt blown away without having had kissing and owo!

Without those I would probably just have a wank or fire up the missus  :lol:

Online hendrix

If prossies stop offering OWO, I'd stop punting :( couldn't care less about kissing, but OW does nothing for me.

Offline CheeseYa

I cant imagine ever coming away from a punt blown away without having had kissing and owo!

Agreed  :D

If prossies stop offering OWO, I'd stop punting :( couldn't care less about kissing, but OW does nothing for me.

I also struggle to climax when wearing a condom, which is why I pretty much only book ladies who offer a CIM service nowadays; to ensure a happy ending  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 07:12:39 am by CheeseYa »

Offline KentAde

+1

vt

I just looked at the 3 WGs profiles that are supposed to be working at HOD1 tomorrow and services OWO and FK are still listed as is at their discretion. IF these services are no longer on offer at all discretion or not the Divine pimps should remove them as that would be totally misleading/lying to punters if they don't immediately. The Divines read UKP so if you aren't offering these services anymore make that clear on your site.

IF these services aren't on offer now I assume this will be reflected in the prices charged by the pimp going down. And what about the services any of the HOD WGs offer at other Divine run brothels in Milton Keynes, its all cock whether its in London or MK so I assume such services wont be offer their either.

I'm not sure the Divines are directly running the London operation anymore, they did declare they had divested management of it to someone else, which we know could just be another case of their diversionary bullshit.

I don't have any inside info, but I had a run-in with whoever runs their Twitter and they blocked me. In the exchanges that led up to it, it sounded like a female, but really didn't sound like either of the Divines or Rihanna who does still maid there. I did wonder if it was the daughter now running the place.

Offline smiths

So they've been advised by the gum clinic that there is a problem and you all  think it's all BS. I think we all know it's possible to pass an sti via oral sex and these girls are all doing owo, and now no one believes that an outbreak could occur.

Why take the risk, particular when there is super gonorrhoea going about??

The Divines who run HOD are pimps, they are also proven liars especially the man, I caught him out lying elsewhere loads of times, so for me there is very good reason not to believe a word they post. Up to you what you believe.

Offline time2play

The Divines who run HOD are pimps, they are also proven liars especially the man, I caught him out lying elsewhere loads of times, so for me there is very good reason not to believe a word they post. Up to you what you believe.

I don't think it makes sense to lie in this specific case. It doesn't get them anywhere other than piss some people off.

TrevorN

I just find this announcement weird by Hod .
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 11:40:12 am by TrevorN »

vt

I don't think it makes sense to lie in this specific case. It doesn't get them anywhere other than piss some people off.

They're certainly proven liars in many areas, but I guess there must be a damn good reason for voluntarily making a public announcement that could potentially harm their business.

Maybe there has been a recent outbreak of one of the bacterial STIs, hence the GUM warning. It certainly wasn't the case around 6 months ago when I received the previous info I posted.

Since these bacteria live in the throat & cervix, though they tend to be self-limiting in the throat, it might be wise to cover up, or at least avoid DT OWO, if you want to reduce any possibility of infection.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 12:14:11 pm by vt »

Offline Jonestown

..........but I guess there must be a damn good reason for voluntarily making a public announcement that could potentially harm their business.

Rather than all this speculation, Would it not be more responsible to make a full statement as to what has happened, there may well be clients and other WG's that really need to get themselves down to a GUM pronto.

TrevorN

The biggest BULLSHIT is when you go on Adult works and read the whores FAQ...goes something like this 

Q) How often do you get tested
A) Once every 2 weeks .

Fucking liers .

Offline smiths

For example, one of their WGs may of threatened to go public about the male pimp infecting her and he has lot of previous for fucking his WGs including a case known on here as Olga-gate, so they decided to blame punters. That's exactly the kind of thing these cunts would do. Who knows, but one thing is I most certainly wont believe anything they say.

When I looked at their site they still hadn't taken down FK or OWO from it, or indeed have any mention of this matter easily readable on their site as a warning to punters that I could see, so why isn't it prominently mentioned on their home page if its such a concern to them, answer because they don't want to put punters off booking.

Offline smiths

Rather than all this speculation, Would it not be more responsible to make a full statement as to what has happened, there may well be clients and other WG's that really need to get themselves down to a GUM pronto.

Indeed, it should be on their site home page so everyone looking at it can read it. The fact it isn't and both FK and OWO are still listed tells me all I need to know.

Offline puntingpumping1920

The biggest BULLSHIT is when you go on Adult works and read the whores FAQ...goes something like this 

Q) How often do you get tested
A) Once every 2 weeks .

Fucking liers .

Another BS FAQ is when a prostitute says she pratices safe sex but offers OWO, CIM & FK
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

raylondoner

BAU today at HoD and a great time was had by all, me especially! 👍