Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SashaNaked - Leeds  (Read 2626 times)

5 review(s) for SashaNaked (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Neptune

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms through AW were very slow at first but improved with a credible explanation.

I saw that Sasha had a reduced rate of 120 for the hour and and at that rate I thought why not.

Arrived at the arranged time and she was ready in school uniform as requested.
Sasha is  tiny person standing 5 feet tall and dress size 6 with her youthfull looks she would easily pass as much younger than her stated age of 24. Her hair looked like it needed a brush. She has a few tattoos and quite simply the best looking enhanced tits. She has filler in her lips and it looks a little strange to me.

Action: up the stairs to the bedroom. Its a little messy but not too bad. Kissing starts the proceedings, I am initially a bit disappointed as her lips feel too firm with whatever shes done to them. But I requested proper full on kissing and thats what i got with some tongue action but it was not the best kissing ive ever had.
Owo was given and was really nice - no complaints at all
RO was perfect - she has some nice flaps to suckle on, very fresh and tasted of pussy - no complaints
She was eager to fuck my huge dick, so on with the cover. She tried to cowgirl me but failed to get it in.
Taking charge I hop on top and ease the old man into this now wet tight snatch. Once penetrated we fucked in all the usual positions including CG without issue. We both got quite hot and sticky as we were going for it for a good 15 mins. - again no complaints.
Off with the condom and I get her to suck my balls then some wonderful face sitting and 69 until I had a fantastic pop with her wanking me.

Altogether a superb punt I cant wait to return when i will vertically 69 her.

Cons: kissing was not perfect due to her plumped lips.

Was that you Cheezie John I saw leaving in the Silver Shaddow?

Offline Chezzie John

I left her place about 5:30 and I have a Volvo so probably not Neptune :)

Coming to think about it her lips did feel a bit hard and at least you got a bit of french kissing as it was a downer. Little things like that make a big difference as it was closed lips for me and kissing is my biggest turn on.

Offline Neptune

I left her place about 5:30 and I have a Volvo so probably not Neptune :)

Coming to think about it her lips did feel a bit hard and at least you got a bit of french kissing as it was a downer. Little things like that make a big difference as it was closed lips for me and kissing is my biggest turn on.
I left at 9.20pm
I make it very clear what i want when booking.
I mentioned several times that i wanted proper french kissing. We did compare tongue lengths as she said hers only came out a little way!!

Offline Chezzie John

I think I gave her a hint when I tried to french kiss her but I'm not going to force it up on her as it was obvious it wasn't on. I still enjoyed the booking and liked Sasha and I wasn't on form today but the kissing had a bit to do with that as I want to feel like I'm getting off with a girl and not making her do something she doesn't want to do.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 12:00:16 am by Chezzie John »

Offline Neptune

I think I gave her a hint when I tried to french kiss her but I'm not going to force it up on her as it was obvious it wasn't on. I still enjoyed the booking and liked Sasha and I wasn't on form today but the kissing had a bit to do with that as I want to feel like I'm getting off with a girl and not making her do something she doesn't want to do.
She is cute and so tiny. - Im over 6 feet lol

Offline AbuKhanda47

Can one of you guys please tell us what the house/street/entrance was like. I’m hoping for a morning punt so just wondering. Is it a student area or residential area etc

Offline Neptune

Can one of you guys please tell us what the house/street/entrance was like. I’m hoping for a morning punt so just wondering. Is it a student area or residential area etc
Residential terrace house.
Easy parking away from the street

stickman1980

This one seems to have disappeared.

Does anyone have any recent info??

Offline stevedave

This one seems to have disappeared.

Does anyone have any recent info??

I think she pops up for a while now and then, then goes dormant for a bit. Probably just sells her fanny when in need of some fast cash.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I think she's really good looking, I'm not normally into thin birds either. Could never pay that though, the travel cost for me would add on about a tenner.