Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: April Banks - even hotter than I'd expected - Burton Joyce  (Read 1452 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6758080) (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Phail_Lord

After reading all of the positive feedback and a few failed attempts at arranging a meet when we were both available I finally managed to pin her down (literally) back in March.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Paid £100/hh which seems to be the norm these days.

Comms through AW which I don't particularly like to do (usually prefer to fire off a text) but they worked and thankfully I still had 4G when I got to the approximate location to receive the final instructions  :D

Discreet enough location and easy enough to find (Burton Joyce), April opened the door to me in a gorgeous set of lingerie that pushed everything in all the right directions, very charming and easy to talk to and immediately made me feel at ease.

We went up to the bedroom and I would certainly describe the house as "lived in" but I think a fair description would be untidy rather than dirty, certainly nothing offputting.

I handed the money over which she stashed whilst I went for a piss and gave the todger a quick rinse in the sink (having showered at home) and when I came back she was there ready for me.

I'd actually say she's prettier in real life than she is in her pics, the pics are well staged and airbrushed which I think takes away from her natural "milfiness," I'd definitely get kicked out of a nightclub for gawping at her.

Started off with plenty of DFK as she undressed me and it wasn't long before I had her bra unhooked to reveal those nice big tits, a lot firmer than I'd expected with an almost fake feel but 100% real and delicious! OWO which was clearly well practiced and able to take quite deep. Favour returned with her sat on my face and being very nice tasting and fragrance-free. A mixture of cowgirl and missionary with a nice peaceful rhythm however once I took her in doggy and gave a tug on her hair it switched up a gear, it seems that in the right frame of mind she will let you fck her VERY hard, allowing me to choke, scratch and slap her which she certainly sounded to enjoy, flipping back to missionary where I was truly able to pin her down and go hell for leather.

I decided I wanted to cum on her tits and to get me over the line there was vigorous facefucking which was incredible fun before drenching her.

Overall I think I left her suitably destroyed and myself sufficiently emptied, I definitely outstayed the half hour but there was no clock watching at all and we chatted for a bit after cleanup.

I don't make a habit of seeing the same WG twice but if I find myself in the area again and the stars align I would certainly revisit.

Offline GoldTop

Great review - thanks. There's a number documented on the indexing. If still up to date, it might save the AW ballache.

Offline Phail_Lord

Great review - thanks. There's a number documented on the indexing. If still up to date, it might save the AW ballache.

Yeah she doesn’t seem to reply to it as I tried that first  :unknown: