Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 10 months, 10k and 156 punts later - what I would tell newbie me  (Read 4181 times)

andrewpuntz

:D Valuable walking advice, I've taken note of this and I'm sure it'll come in very useful in the minefield of prozzies. Good post puntherreborn!

:yahoo:

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

Great post! Although I do disagree with the 'slightly better form of masturbation' comment - once you've factored in cost, I'd say it's very much a worse form of masturbation  :P

To add to the 'discount or no discount' debate - I always ask for discounts with WGs I've sene multiple times and always got them. Is this because I'm such an amazing greek god of a guy? No, I think it's because I'm polite and reasonable about and it and, most importantly, I'm not a demanding punter - if I spend 2 hours with a girl I'll still only pop once. So I think it's a trade off - someone who is getting their full money's worth, as it were, is likely to find it harder to get discounts from a WG than someone like me who the WG knows they're going to get a soft time with and will therefore be more likely to accept a discount. I appreciate that reads like I need my head examining but that's how I choose to spend my cash and that's my theory. It could well be completely wrong  :drinks:

punther

Great post! Although I do disagree with the 'slightly better form of masturbation' comment - once you've factored in cost, I'd say it's very much a worse form of masturbation  :P
:lol: :lol:

To add to the 'discount or no discount' debate - I always ask for discounts with WGs I've sene multiple times and always got them.

:cool:

I appreciate that reads like I need my head examining but that's how I choose to spend my cash and that's my theory. It could well be completely wrong  :drinks:
There's no right or wrong when its your cash  :drinks: