Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice needed - best punting location? London Germany or the world?  (Read 2093 times)

Offline Londoner2000

Sorry for posting so soon but I need some urgent advice. Since  Ilford Lane is now dead, I’m trying to buy a ticket today or tomorrow to germany -  got a few months of work so I don’t need to come back and I’m looking for the best punting locale in London Europe or the world?

I’m looking for something like ilford lane a few years ago, or kings cross Manchester or bournemouth In its heyday,  I don’t like massage parlors websites etc just see& fuck.  I hear Germany FKK is good  but was wondering if anything in the world can compare.  Is there any point going to Romania?   I’ve been to Kiev And budapest  but there was not much of a RLDR.  Had more luck with that in Milan and Naples and even ilford lane than in Riga Lithuania etc that are stag destinations.  Is there anything in St. Petersburg Moldova or generally anywhere else?

I just got back from Bangkok last week was so impressed but got the bug and I want to go back but miss European girls. So just looking for a recommendation if I want to do something like this again?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=271737.0
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 11:00:55 am by Londoner2000 »
Banned reason: Your a fucked up sick cunt. If you could read this you would probably wank yourself silly
Banned by: Head1

Offline Georgejetson

Like Dorothy says, there is no place like home. Click your red slippers and stay in London

Online Steve2

Barcelona is a good option. Loving it here

Offline Home Alone

Some of us would argue that you can't beat Manchester, esp.for VFM.. ;)  :thumbsup:

Offline Jonestown

Some of us would argue that you can't beat Manchester, esp.for VFM.. ;)  :thumbsup:

Keeping to spirit of the OP's original header, I'd say The World has probably got Manchester beat hands down.

Offline Home Alone

It was the OP's lack of punctuation that fooled me, Jonestown.

I thought he was giving us theee options: London; Germany; or the world. Of which Manchester is undeniably a part, surely?? :unknown:

Offline Londoner2000

I actually started punting in Manchester. In 2006  there was nothing like it but  I wrote a long post about that separately about your first punt. Adair used to be a goldmine dunno what it’s like now?

how is the rld in Barcelona?  How many girls out on a typical night?  Are they Spanish or roms etc.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 07:01:44 pm by Londoner2000 »
Banned reason: Your a fucked up sick cunt. If you could read this you would probably wank yourself silly

Offline Steely Dan

German RLDs go on and on.  Could be what you want.  Frankfurt for example. Or there is Pascha in Cologne. External Link/Members Only). The biggest brothel in the world.

I did a review of Pascha donkeys years ago.  The club on the top was a laugh.

For pure fucks per hour though, hard to beat London and TPC.  Not the atmosphere you describe in your 6 in 24 hours, but once did a double party and had a few more fucks than that in 5 hours.  Smiths did way more than that - weekly some have said.  Just saying.

As with all recos, you need to be very clear just what you want for us to really help.

Offline distancetravel20

Apart from South America I have punted in all corners of the globe

I think:

Switzerland - GFE and Service
Germany FKK - Looks / Romanian Barbies
London - Choice and looks / service / value ratio
Manchester - Value
Hong Kong - Party Opportunity as well as service

A bit boring with it being close to home but purely for punting I think London takes it personally all things considered
Banned reason: Refusing to accept the STI rules.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline evg

There are no RLDs in Romania or Moldova. By the sounds of it Germany is the place you’re looking for.

Offline Dogfather

World.
I'd go for Spanish speaking countries personally.
Latino women is where I'm going to spend my retirement.

Offline Londoner2000

Thanks a lot guys have just booked a flight to Munich.  Apart from Cologne / Frankfurt where else do you guys recommend?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 01:17:39 am by Londoner2000 »

Online Steve2

Thanks a lot guys have just booked a flight to Munich.  Apart from Cologne / Frankfurt where else do you guys recommend?

Munich? that's a strange choice for punting  :lol:

Offline Georgejetson

If you are a real man; Zona Norte , Tijuana , Mexico. You can get anything you want. Anything. Cheap. No heart of darkness is unsatisfied. Just bulk up on your bribe stash.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 02:24:42 am by Georgejetson »

Offline Georgejetson

To be clear... I mean anything legal!

Offline Dogfather

If you are a real man; Zona Norte , Tijuana , Mexico. You can get anything you want. Anything. Cheap. No heart of darkness is unsatisfied. Just bulk up on your bribe stash.

:unknown:
You talking about tips to locals for things outside the tourist traps?

Offline Londoner2000

Basically I have a few months off And can go anywhere. Prefer RLDs to looking online but outside Bangkok/Amsterdam/FKKs where’s the biggest RLD

Offline cotton

One of the main factors influencing where anyone goes is what kind of women you prefer ? black , white , asian , blonde  :unknown:
If you just want the biggest rld you can find to play in then India has some good rlds , generally quite non touristy servicing the local population and very cheap , helps if you speak the lingo but its very safe.  Ive always wanted to go to sonagachi in Bangladesh but never did , you can basically live in brothels very cheaply altho its slumming it by western standards.

Offline DaVINCI

Basically I have a few months off And can go anywhere. Prefer RLDs to looking online but outside Bangkok/Amsterdam/FKKs where’s the biggest RLD
I would look at "Spoldge's" posts as he has some good posts about RLD, The Hague is apparently good and the ones in Germany that are close to each other maybe a good option if you are looking for a change of scenery.

Offline king tarzan

Sorry for posting so soon but I need some urgent advice. Since  Ilford Lane is now dead, I’m trying to buy a ticket today or tomorrow to germany -  got a few months of work so I don’t need to come back and I’m looking for the best punting locale in London Europe or the world?

I’m looking for something like ilford lane a few years ago, or kings cross Manchester or bournemouth In its heyday,  I don’t like massage parlors websites etc just see& fuck.  I hear Germany FKK is good  but was wondering if anything in the world can compare.  Is there any point going to Romania?   I’ve been to Kiev And budapest  but there was not much of a RLDR.  Had more luck with that in Milan and Naples and even ilford lane than in Riga Lithuania etc that are stag destinations.  Is there anything in St. Petersburg Moldova or generally anywhere else?

I just got back from Bangkok last week was so impressed but got the bug and I want to go back but miss European girls. So just looking for a recommendation if I want to do something like this again?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=271737.0

Naples... nasty organised crime ridden city..(from what i have read.. even though I have been to Rome, Naples would never visit)
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline cotton

One of the main factors influencing where anyone goes is what kind of women you prefer ? black , white , asian , blonde  :unknown:
If you just want the biggest rld you can find to play in then India has some good rlds , generally quite non touristy servicing the local population and very cheap , helps if you speak the lingo but its very safe.  Ive always wanted to go to sonagachi in Bangladesh but never did , you can basically live in brothels very cheaply altho its slumming it by western standards.
Sonagachi is obviously in calcutta , west bengal in India , not Bangladesh.

Online Edward Trotter

In my experience, Munich is one of the last places in Germany that I’d choose for punting. My choice would probably be NRW as it’s choc full of FKK clubs. The only downside is the greedy, conning Rom’s. FKK’s are full of them nowadays. Good luck.

Offline aronteo

Naples... nasty organised crime ridden city..(from what i have read.. even though I have been to Rome, Naples would never visit)

Not to mention that prostitution is illegal in Italy, and the police is actually quite vigilant..... :hi:

Offline greg101

Regarding Gemany, Dortmund.  Opposite the train station there is a flight of steps and on the right an old record shop (or at least there used to be).  After dark all the working girls wait there or at least they used to.
They would take you to a nearby 'working' house and for 25 Euros give you OWO and sex for 10 minutes.  This was a few years ago now, might be worth checking out if you are in the area.

Offline Visionist

I live and punt exclusively in Naples. It's filthy, chaotic and full of bait & switchers.

Just like Rome.

It also has the best food and some of the warmest hospitality in the world.

Much better than Rome.