Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: tips and presents  (Read 6960 times)

Offline alenski

best advice so far thank you jerboa

Offline alenski

i have some really bad news for you cynics out there  giving is actually good for you.there has just been a study  in canada of 682 respondents who received  wind fall money,some spent the money on themselves buying cars,boats etc while others spent on giving to relatives, friends charities .the group who gave were much happier and content than the group who did not.two other studies confirmed these effects. speaking personally  i would have to agree last year i gave away £6000  mainly to relatives  and charities like ''folk alley'' 1200 dollars and a struggling freelance writer 1000dollars. at christmas.do i feel good?yes i do .i have never .felt happier or more content.not everyone has my income but even small consistent giving has the same effect.so do your self a favour and give                                                                                                                  ref. daily mail online 11-1-14  news section.

dilettante

Couldn't agree more mate, I'm always gobsmacked when I'm flying with Easyjet and they come round collecting money for UNICEF, hardly anybody makes a donation, selfish cunts, they're spending £100s on themselves for a weekend of boozing and living it up but can't spare a bit of small change to help underprivileged (or worse) children.

If you give to others you buy their goodwill, but what you'd buy if you just spent it on yourself could likely harm you.

Mara

Couldn't agree more mate, I'm always gobsmacked when I'm flying with Easyjet and they come round collecting money for UNICEF, hardly anybody makes a donation, selfish cunts, they're spending £100s on themselves for a weekend of boozing and living it up but can't spare a bit of small change to help underprivileged (or worse) children.

If you give to others you buy their goodwill, but what you'd buy if you just spent it on yourself could likely harm you.

I agree with every single word you wrote, if you have it, give something to charity.

But we were talking about WG's who are earning a lot of money, not about homeless or hungry people. I think there is a huge difference between donating to charity, family, friends etc. and buying expensive presents for WG's.

Jason

Alenski. Are you kidding us? How do you even dare to compare giving money to a charity and helping the underprivileged to giving money/gifts to a prostitute who earns A LOT, never gives a discount and is tax evading? :angry:

DaveMugabe

i have some really bad news for you cynics out there  giving is actually good for you.there has just been a study  in canada of 682 respondents who received  wind fall money,some spent the money on themselves buying cars,boats etc while others spent on giving to relatives, friends charities .the group who gave were much happier and content than the group who did not.two other studies confirmed these effects. speaking personally  i would have to agree last year i gave away £6000  mainly to relatives  and charities like ''folk alley'' 1200 dollars and a struggling freelance writer 1000dollars. at christmas.do i feel good?yes i do .i have never .felt happier or more content.not everyone has my income but even small consistent giving has the same effect.so do your self a favour and give                                                                                                                  ref. daily mail online 11-1-14  news section.
Canadians - says it all

vorian

Alenski. Are you kidding us? How do you even dare to compare giving money to a charity and helping the underprivileged to giving money/gifts to a prostitute who earns A LOT, never gives a discount and is tax evading? :angry:

It does seem a very strange comparison to make.  It isn't the cost or the reaction to the gifts that is the issue in my mind but the possibility than in giving the gifts to the WG the punter is implying a feeling of intimacy that is not in reality there hence possibly causing pain to themselves in the process. The gifts or tips doesn't really matter,  but trying to buy goodwill or intimacy does.

I have spoken to many WG down the years and they all have stories about punters who do not understand the nature of the relationship and turn up on the door with flowers and an engagement ring. Part of a good WG job is to stop these guys and to point them in the right direction before they make fools of themselves.  I have no problem with the OP but his constant need to (charity please)  justify why it is good to give gifts and tips when the majority of the advice here from both punters and WG's said be very, very careful worries me. He can always do as his wishes that is his choice.  However he asked for advice he got it and he now will do anything to disagree with it.

potato

Whether it is worth taking a small gift for a first time meet is debatable. If you arrive squeaky clean, have a friendly attitude with a small gift then some girls would appreciate it and others won't. It can be a way of making a girl feel more relaxed about the stranger that has just walked in to fuck her as it is shows a healthy attitude to the girl, though the less intelligent girls may not pick up on that. The suspicious will regard the drink/food you have brought as suspect/drugged and it will probably go in the bin when you have left.

When I was out and about seeing girls here and there then I would maybe buy the ones that gave a good service a little gift on the second visit if I think they would appreciate it - and it was always well received and I felt we had a better session as a result.

I buy my regular the odd thing here and there and at Christmas and her birthday because she is generous to the extreme with her time.  Some of the little gifts may be pertinent to our meeting and get well used during the session - vibrator, knickers etc.,  so I can definitely say there is pleasure in giving!

Offline alenski

i have to agree   my submisson was way off thread  and should have been published somewhere else.i made no mention of WGs in the piece and was merely trying to illustrate the general point that giving is good for you too which many people forget  and some do not care anyway.o.k.

Offline wristjob

The way I understand giving is it's about giving to those less fortunate. A WG earning the money they do isn't really in that category.

If you want the karmic thing then maybe instead of giving the tip to the girl make a donation to a charity everytime you see a girl. You could then mention this to her - and even ask if maybe she has a preferred charity you could donate to next time. She might be a greedy scuzbucket or she might thing that's sweet - and you might even get a better reaction than tipping her directly.

Offline sumertime

Oh SHIT... you seem to say that the diamonds and gold bracelets are not necessary!!...

.....but then  :rolleyes:

Sometimes I pass over a small box of chocs as I leave [if it feels right]. A smile and a thank you - makes me feel better. It is a token, not an attempt to obtain better favour. OK, I have done the job of getting people from accidents and emergencies and worked days without sleep to ensure there wasn't great cock-ups and perhaps a WG job is easier but I know a smile and a thank you work wonders whereever you are!

galinsoga

I agree with every single word you wrote, if you have it, give something to charity.

But we were talking about WG's who are earning a lot of money, not about homeless or hungry people. I think there is a huge difference between donating to charity, family, friends etc. and buying expensive presents for WG's.

Mara
I agree when you say 'expensive present'. There is no need to go OTT.  I do recognise that WG's can earn a lot and most can buy more or less what small luxuries they want.  However, I have also seen the genuine pleasure when I have given a nice pair of M&S silky undies to a young lady who has given me appropriate pleasure during the previous hour.  I do not give things 'up front' because it would be too easy for that to be misinterpreted as a bribe.

ANYWAY - I am getting on in years, have more than adequate resources and (as a poster on another thread once said) I do not intend to just spend on Horlicks & slippers and get my entertainment watching TV. 

I am also very well aware that many (well, almost all) of the ladies I see ALSO bleed away their earnings supporting families.  The ladies I see are Thai not only because they are generally very pretty but because I click with their culture and I find their approach, demeanour and attitude to be what I like. Maybe that is because I also have strong leanings to Buddhism.

These Ladies really do send large amounts back to Thailand in order to support parents (a role that comes with the Buddhist discipline) and usually also siblings.  On top of that they will often have a family here that also needs support, sometimes child care and/ or private school so that the lady can carry on working the extended hours of a parlour.  I am close enough to some such ladies that I know well over half their earnings go in these ways.

Galli

ParisB

I have a client who is a butcher who brings me the most fanastic pieces of sirloin steak as a present

And one clients bring me books by authors that I tweet and blog about. ( but he dose check if I have read them first)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 11:25:49 pm by ParisB »

Offline alenski

if you actually read my last post carefully you find i make no such comparison this is mere assumption on your part and a wrong one at that.i was merely reporting  a study  showing that people who give are in general much happier and contented than those who chose not to.the recipients of such gifts  is not relevant to the central thesis  that  giving makes you feel good about yourself and thus happier.

DaveMugabe

Alenski

I applaud your altruism.

I too have highlighted some charitable works I do in another part of this forum.  But have found some members to be totally cynical and feel that I am lying.  I have tried to explain why I do it and how its not actually a big cost to me, but some taxi drivers and right wing loonies still think its a lie and constantly bring it up in threads in a mocking tone.  Even though I would have no reason whatsoever to make it up, why do I care if anyone here thinks I am a saint or a total cunt?

I have made a comment about Canadians as they are well known to be nicey nicey.

Whatever your reasons are for the altruism, good on you mate.

However, giving a prossie gift is something I struggle to understand - they are not necessarily in need of help - their hourly rate is usually very much higher than 95% of people here.  They have a product that is never ending, their working life can be relatively long (I get that the rates might reduce towards the end), the only reason they would be in financial difficulties is if they grossly mismanaged their financial lives, or have been excessively indulgent.

I get it that you want to form a friendly and emotional attachment with the gifts. Herein lies the real risk.  You have to remember this is merely an economic transaction and any form of attachemnt, either on your part or even on the part of the prossie is dangerous for both of you.  It can only ever end in tears.

I have seen Sopihie many years ago and she was good but do not remember her as being outstanding as in your review.  Maybe thats because of your approach in making a friend, and am pleased for you.  But this too is an economic transaction.

I know you are (ahem) experienced in life, but let me give you a little bit of friendly advice.  You would be better off finding a young civvy girl friend/ pal (with some benefits) and shower her with gifts, rather than substitute prossies for the emotional attachement that you are obviously seeking.  You seem a great guy and many women will be lucky and indeed glad to have you as a friend.  All you need to do is to meet them and get over the initial peak.  Website, nurses, support workers etc. might be a good place to start- discreetly of course (But of course I dont know your circumstances).

Gifts and presents for prossies to induce an emotional attachement is not the answer and will inevitably go wrong.

Offline alenski

thanks davew appreciate your comments ,iam currently seeing three girls on in strict rotation two are mature  are well established,wellbooked and i an sure loadsofmoey.my other girl is PHd.student on a small stipend [no gov. grant ]which just pays the rent.she works short hours because of her studies and is saving to attend a friends wedding in the u.s.a. surely she worth a small gift less than a £5.

DaveMugabe

Offline Jerboa

For me charity begins at home, if I want to give to charity I can make my own choice, I don't feel guilty not giving if someone if rattling a bucket, who to say the fat cat charity execs aren't abusing the funds.