Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: your_sexy_lissa - Bristol  (Read 862 times)

Offline tailsign01

Thought I would highlight this one External Link/Members Only

Saw her profile pop up today and thought I would give her a go. Sent an adultwork email which was read but not responded to. Looking at the private gallery and her prices she seemed on the cheap side. A reverse google search revealed this:

External Link/Members Only

Would guess she is a giant fake.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 12:00:29 am by tailsign01 »

Offline tailsign01

Just to add I did not notice at first she wasn't verified because I always use the android app.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 11:57:23 pm by tailsign01 »

Offline bdyno

I wouldn't say she's on the cheap side, I'd say she's fairly reasonably priced - especially as she doesn't mention how much extra anal is.  And even though that website says the pics were uploaded by "anonymous" in the US, it probably doesn't mean much.

For me, there's too much work been put in to the profile itself to automatically assume its a fake and I've had girls take a few days (one even a week) to reply to a message they've read. 

The biggest sign for me that it may be a fake are the pics where she's stood in front of a TV.  An old style CRT TV, not even a widescreen.  And there are a load of VHS takes on the shelf.  That stuff is probably older than she is.  Even so, I've seen one or two other girls who had similar things in their pics, but it still always makes me suspicious about when the pictures were actually taken.  On the other hand, one of the other pics shows a relatively modernish looking laptop.

Don't give up hope too quickly, but don't count on it either.  I'm going to put on on my hot list out of curiosity, if she is real she's definitely one I'd like to see.

Offline HawkG