Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DollyMai21? - Salisbury. Any info?  (Read 566 times)

Offline fluffer

Hi all,

Girl here is pretty hot, but not info on ukp so far.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone have any ideas?

Offline DrConners

No sorry haven't seen her - I like a petite girl & she's not that far away from me.

But at those rates I'd have to really want to see her.

If you really want to see her I suggest saving up - Sounds like a delusion bint who thinks her vagina is gold plated or has a big red cape with a giant "S" on it  :sarcastic:

There's this from her profile :

Q. Are you looking for security?    A. Yes I shall be, but the same for a driver, I need references before I choose anything. - And will only be around when meeting certain clients. Won't be all the time. However we will have lots of laughs together. ;) x

Yeah the laugh will be on you ferrying her around.

One thing I think I can be sure of :

What is your favourite TV programme?    Hollyoaks

She'll be a fucking moron  :wackogirl:  :hi:

Offline DrConners

On a positive her pg is only .60 credits for 24 hours - On a negative, out of 33 pictures, 31 are NN  :dash: 

Offline HawkG

On a positive her pg is only .60 credits for 24 hours - On a negative, out of 33 pictures, 31 are NN  :dash:

There might not be many without an NN label but there are several nude pics in there. You won’t come away from that gallery being unsure about her body type, tit size, and pube style etc. You’ll see what you need.

Offline fluffer

Yes, she looks hot from the pics in her pg...

Offline DrConners

There might not be many without an NN label but there are several nude pics in there. You won’t come away from that gallery being unsure about her body type, tit size, and pube style etc. You’ll see what you need.

Fair enough, I stand corrected, cheers for the info.  :hi:

Offline Cosworth89

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=177371.0

Think this is the same girl. I too would be interested in seeing her but anytime I tried contact was difficult.