Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Splits - Slough / Maidenhead  (Read 2488 times)

KenniLingus

Miss Splits is quite simply the best naughty forty I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

I arrived at her flat, she opened the door in heels and black lingerie.

We had a little discussion about poppers etc, and I had brought with me my favourite ones. These were used throughout.

I got out my ropes and other toys to play with which included an anal balloon, massive inflatable butt plug, pinwheel, and a home made peg line.

I undressed her and we got onto the bed.

I tied her hands behind her back and continued the rope around her shibari style. I then gave her some poppers (via a bag with cotton wool - no spillage and massive hit). With her laying on the bed I got out my clothes pegs and attached them to her from her arms down to her inner thigh. I used 8 pegs. Behind the pegs I had a loop of string - which would be deployed later.

I then went over her body with the pin wheel and kept giving the poppers and i then went down on her for a taste of her pussy - she is very sweet!

After a while she asked for the pegs to be removed. This of course meant one thing - ripping them off like i was pull starting my lawnmower! Whet a great reaction. Of course I was there for the after care!

We played lots more in various positions and I had her squirt on me at least twice in our session. Eventually we turned the attention to me (I like to switch). We played with my inflatable butt plug and eventually she got her doxy with cock attachment on me to finish me - WOW!

I had a great time and would definitely see her again. She is fun, and naughty and she has experience and enthusiasm that so many other girls lack.

Cant wait to see her again. Next time will probably be at a dungeon. ;)

External Link/Members Only

Offline wombat

Ummm, thanks for the descriptive review.

I don't quite know what to make of this, but i'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

I'm mainly into vanilla GFE type stuff myself, so could you tell me if I would be wasting my time and money with this lady as she clearly enjoys other things?!

This place is an education...  :crazy:

Offline nigel4498

Quote from: wombat link=topic=79449.msg988707#msg988707 date=

This place is an education...  :crazy:
[/quote

You can say that again, it certainly is.

KenniLingus

Don't know what to make of it? - Fun / experimentation / boundary pushing.

I am sure she'll do an absolutely fine vanilla punt too. She is a broad minded lass. ;)

Treat her well!