Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rak Thai Massage, Maidstone. Legit now?  (Read 2095 times)

Offline Shagswell2001

Just a heads up. Was in Maidstone yesterday and thought I'd try a walk in in Rak Thai.
External Link/Members Only
 I'd been in there a couple of times before and seen Lisa, and came out very happy 😊. I reviewed her at the time.
Walked in and was greeted by a petite milfy looking lady, quite attractive,  probably mid to late forties, so still younger than me 😅.
Paid £50 for the hour and was shown into an upstairs room with 2 massage tables, one normal height and another very low on the ground.
Cut to the chase, naked and on the higher table, the same lady proceeded to give a reasonable standard of massage which was very relaxing.  I had no watch on but I seen her glance at the clock and I thought to myself, "Here were I get the Hextraaas speight "
No she just carried on and finished with a head massage and said "All done darleeen"
I just sat up and thanked her while she left me to get dressed.
Down the stairs where she showed me out the door with a cheery see you soon.
I was happy enough with the massage, just a bit disappointed that there was no happy ending offered.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2022, 01:53:50 pm by Shagswell2001 »

Offline shed

Always best to ask at the start of the massage. Unless you like the WSWS experience. Thanks for the review  :hi:

Offline rockinghut

I was recently there and interestingly I had to ask for extra's rather than be prompted, which they would usually do. When I asked the masseuse said she doesn't usually do it, and then almost immediately said £40. Might just be a new crop who are shy to ask so as suggested above, I will just ask at the beginning.