Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Chinese massage shop opening in Chertsey today!  (Read 1516 times)

Offline shiptonlad

All,
There is a new place opening in Guildford street Chertsey today. They are advertising on Gumtree and Viva Street. I would be interested to know what it is like as I should be that way on Saturday.

Offline houseboot

In terms of advertising, it is part of a "group",

i.e. the Gumtree advert is one of 21

External Link/Members Only

and the Vivastreet advert is one of 23

External Link/Members Only

Many of those shops have been reviewed here.

Offline toetally

Not very discreet - looks like an Italian restaurant and a coffee shop directly opposite, both with outdoor seating. Need to wear a hoodie if you're local!

Offline shiptonlad

I am not local so of no concern for me. I visited one of the other places on the list which was not good which is of more concern.

Online Muff licker

I would be interested as I am a regular visitor to Chertsey 2 girls working today
On my burner phone i asked if they do happy ending and got the reply "you can pop in or make an appointment" so hopeful answer awaiting intel...

Offline Jonestown

i asked if they do happy ending and got the reply "you can pop in or make an appointment" so hopeful answer awaiting intel...

Sounds like the classic response either of a receptionist who doesn't speak English, or one not wanting to answer your question. ie

where is the girl from ? - what time you wanna come?

is she young or old ?- what time you wanna come ?

does she do OWO ? - what time you wanna come ?

What day does Lucy work ? - what time you wanna come ?

Online Muff licker

Someone needs to TOFTT they texted back yesterday saying 2 young Chinese girls working today

Offline houseboot

I would be interested as I am a regular visitor to Chertsey 2 girls working today
On my burner phone i asked if they do happy ending and got the reply "you can pop in or make an appointment" so hopeful answer awaiting intel...

What do expect them to say?

It, like all other shops, advertise as a legit enterprise.

How do they know who you are?

You could be Gumtree, the police or authorities checking up on them.

Don't ask by phone/text or even in reception.

It's something to be agreed between you and the girl in the room.

If you're not interested in massage and want certainty about "extras" then go to somebody who actually advertises them.

Online Muff licker

Online Waterhouse

Took the plunge today anyone else been?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=262581.0
It's only a couple of minutes walk around the corner from where I was working a few years back. Not a place I'd consider in case I bumped into anyone I knew.

:hi:

Online Muff licker

agreed not very discreet opposite bloody cafe