Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Belle x69x - outcall in Centralish London  (Read 661 times)

endomorph

Easy communications via AW. She arrived around ten minutes late. She was chewing gum and had smokey breath. She is an attractive slender woman with lovely hair and a delightful smile. She has a small piercing above her upper lip. Barely had we entered my home and she wanted to use the WC. She was not for me and so I ended our appointment and paid her a cancellation fee. Sometimes it goes well, sometimes it does not. I see no point in going through the motions with someone who is not my liking. That said, she has had good reviews and so I am sure she will have plenty more. Just not for me.

Is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

ErikEste

What exactly put you off?

Her rushing to the toilet? Her appearance? Her attitude?

I ask because I'm interested in booking her.

Offline backofthenet

What exactly put you off?

Her rushing to the toilet? Her appearance? Her attitude?

I ask because I'm interested in booking her.

I'm curious as well. Each to their own and all that but I'm curious what you didn't like about her. I felt she was a pretty girl who provided a damn good shag. Would politely ask if there's something you aren't sharing.....

endomorph

No not holding back on a any info. I did not like the smokey breath and the chewing gum and the fact she did not even apologise for her late arrival. Put it down to a personality - or lack of personality - clash

ErikEste

No not holding back on a any info. I did not like the smokey breath and the chewing gum and the fact she did not even apologise for her late arrival. Put it down to a personality - or lack of personality - clash

Fair enough.