Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GiaRemastered in Milton Keynes  (Read 1251 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7502542) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline youcantsnortpepsi

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking was this afternoon.

The price
£90 for 45 minutes
No extra charges

The location
Airbnb, central MK.
Clean and a decent shower.

The lady
Pretty much like her profile pics, Puerto Rican I think.
Very petite, really juicy ass.

The services
Just fucking wow. I took a strap on with me. She is very sweet and caring. Welcomed me in with a really nice kiss and already started talking dirty! She put it on and after 5 or so mins kissing and worshipping my cock she rimmed me. Now I do not like rimming but I really like her rimming. It was tingly and exhilarating. She popped the strap on inside me and slowly built up to a really good pounding as per my request. It became an extension of her body she used it with such skill and passion. We changed after about 10 mins to fingers inside me. This is where for me it went up a level and my hands and feet tinged as she so nicely sucked me and had got knows how many fingers inside.

I have done this sort of thing for the past 14 years and honestly nobody comes close to her skills. It was phenomenal.

After the deed we chatted. She is absolutely lovely.

So kind and sweet but very passionate.

I am deffo visiting again as she is so skillful.

Offline spen76cer

Nice. Saw Gia a couple of times from her HOD days. Top performer. Will revisit some time.

Offline Samsavage

Does she have an accent? Profile says she’s American

Online anonymouse72

Never really considered her before but she looks quite tasty in some recent Twitter posts. I don't get all the positive energy stuff she goes on about though. Hot listed now so cheers.

Offline Ftwat26

Does she have an accent? Profile says she’s American

Yes, she has a very sexy American accent.