Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HIV positive girl offer Bareback (London - Earls Court)  (Read 4546 times)

littlehotman

Hello guys, plz do watch out this girl, profile name

[Removed by admin]  :diablo:
Admitted having BB sex with a HIV + person. :dash:
And she still offers it to public .. Be warned

a10

[Removed by admin]

That the one? Advertises bareback as an extra  :vomit: any evidence about the HIV thing? If you do, she should be reported to AW (and the police!).

Offline Horizontal pleasures

are you trolling?
please give proper evidence for this assertion
all your other posts are about West Midlands

Offline NIK

This sounds like bollocks. Where did she admit this? This kind of unsupported assertion means nothing.

Offline Matium

[Removed by admin] :diablo:

You shouldn't make allegations without offering some kind of supporting evidence, otherwise it is just libellous and you are trolling.

James999

please give proper evidence for this assertion

What evidence would you like him to produce?

The relity is ANY pro$$ie that offers bareback should be regarded as infected, otherwise logic would dictate they wouldn't otherwise offer bareback  :vomit:

Offline Sedlmayer

The relity is ANY pro$$ie that offers bareback should be regarded as infected, otherwise logic would dictate they wouldn't otherwise offer bareback  :vomit:

Absolutely 100%, couldn't agree more. He still comes across as a rival pimp though, don't you think?

Offline NIK

Yes that's what I thought.
However this comes across as exactly the kind of trolling from a pimp we have seen countless times before. It's just the way it's expressed that makes me very sceptical.

Offline LanceVance

Looks like a pimp troll to me, but I still won't risk seeing a WG who barebacks. A pity, she looks really cute.

Offline AnthG

I searched for her name and found this topic of clearly a faker posting stuff about her to try and get people to see her.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26818.0

I guess she never paid them for that service so they are back and they are now trying to bash her.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

cockneybstrd

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26818

Lets hope for PussyLover987 that this is a troll and he didnt go bareback with her unless Pussylover987 was her pimp

Whops just spotted AnthG has already noted this

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

[Removed by admin] :diablo:

*IF*!! this was true, just because she's had "BB sex with a HIV + person", that doesn't mean she herself is infected.

Just treat every paid-for sexual encounter as though you knew that person was infected with everything (although I hear Ebola's a bugger to survive), and you should be OK.

dilettante

Surely protected intercourse with an HIV+ person is only exposing yourelf to the others, gonorrhoea etc? (OK maybe not on paper, but in practice) ?

If this were not the case then infection would be rife as many, many prossies must unwittingly be having sex with HIV+ men, many of whom probably don't even know they've got it.

a10

I searched for her name and found this topic of clearly a faker posting stuff about her to try and get people to see her.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26818.0

I guess she never paid them for that service so they are back and they are now trying to bash her.

Good spot Anth, sounds about right to me. Pimp bullshit.

Offline wristjob

They should indeed be regarded as being infected, but that is very different from saying they are infected.

JV547845

Just treat every paid-for sexual encounter as though you knew that person was infected with everything

Thanks Catherine.  That'll make punting fun.

Offline tazz

She barely looks 18, well is fucking guys without a condom, so it could well be a guy barebacked her then after he left let her know hes HIV positive. But for her to admit it and keep barebacking sounds odd.

Offline Johny Stone

Yes that's what I thought.
However this comes across as exactly the kind of trolling from a pimp we have seen countless times before. It's just the way it's expressed that makes me very sceptical.

Or a rival prossie  :D

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

:sarcastic:

Sorry. You know what I meant. Rubber up (or not, if you're a bug-chaser) and avoid going near anything that looks or smells funny.

dilettante

She barely looks 18, well is fucking guys without a condom, so it could well be a guy barebacked her then after he left let her know hes HIV positive. But for her to admit it and keep barebacking sounds odd.
Could be - but it could also be that the moon is made of green cheese, which would cast a completely different light on the situation ...  :scare:

Stealthshagger

avoid going near anything that looks or smells funny.

That rules out chubby/fat/curvy vagina for the summer then.

James999

They should indeed be regarded as being infected, but that is very different from saying they are infected.

I didn't say anyone was infected, it is logical to assume the worst, and of course the girl is welcome to produce up to date certificates (for what they are worth) to potential clients if she wishes, but for any sane person the word bareback on her profile should be enough to pass her by.  :timeout:

Offline punk

yep bloody ebola, if aids etc was not bad enough time for:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline punk

Sorry. You know what I meant. Rubber up (or not, if you're a bug-chaser) and avoid going near anything that looks or smells funny.

what avoid fish as well? :unknown:

JV547845

No problem.  Rubber up and stop worrying is my approach.  Luckily I've not smelt anything funny yet.  I'd rather a WG rescheduled with me until they recovered than spring that on me.