Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gloryhole dangers ;)  (Read 2548 times)

Offline contentguy

External Link/Members Only

Probably just another  a scam.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Perhaps, though she did have a picture up of her leg with what looked like rather nasty burns.

Not that I’d be interested in a visit to her sex wagon.

She has a picture on her what's app with her leg in bandages. Not saying either ways if it's legit or not.

Offline dieseldriver

Saw on a site CCTV footage of a glory hole joint somewhere? Taken above the dividing wall. Guy comes in and pushes his cock through the hole. Lady behind making what looked like conversation with him. Same time a guy appears from a door where lady is and tiptoes to her. She gets the punter hard then the guy takes over without the punter knowing it. Gives him a great BJ by the look on his face. CIM then tiptoes away. Punter none the wiser.  :lol:

Offline advent2016

This has long been the case in Thailand. 25 years ago I went to a BJ bar in BK and was given an excellent CIM/face BJ. Later at bar with my friends said lady arrived and showed everyone her cock. Generally if I'm not sure I apply the "Crocodile Dundee" test. I have had a few BJs from TS having known in advance and really enjoyed them but it's not something I currently look for as RO is important to me at present.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

If she burnt her bum she should be able to claim on her business insurance for burning the roof of her workshop?