Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOftT - amelia-rose-petite, Manchester city centre incall  (Read 5784 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6160222) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by finn5555]

Offline cpw_19

External Link/Members Only

My first punt of 2021 - decided to visit this Dutch/Canadian lady. Definitely more Dutch both in looks and accent than Canadian. Based in the Ancoats area of the city centre. Nice pert tits, a perfect handful! :D

After sorting the cash & a quick shower, I joined Amelia in the room. Some kissing, followed by some OWO to start with - not super deep, but nice and sloppy. After enjoying a bit of that it was on with the condom and a bit of missionary and legs-over-shoulders fun.

To finish off after this, I de-rubbered, straddled her, and wanked myself off, bringing things to a close by depositing a sticky mess all over her face :D

Good fun, certainly a nice way to break my 2021 duck, with this pleasant (if a little quiet) Dutch lass. Good service, and worth a visit for a nice GFE.

Offline Aji81

Thanks for the review. Also listed on an agency website. Not sure if they’re still going though.

Offline Koolkm

Nice one, TOFTT. Might have to add her to the HL

Offline Pennington

Nice one, TOFTT. Might have to add her to the HL

I wonder why see can't provide meetings in the evening 🤔
Childcare could be an issue I suppose.
On the the "to do list" .

Offline Re

Thanks for the review. Also listed on an agency website. Not sure if they’re still going though.

Considering that the agency would take 30% cut, charging on AW same prices is it greedy or what? Unless it is the agency itself running the AW profile.
The angel companions site although looks closed with no telephone number shown.

Offline PLeisure

My first punt of 2021 - decided to visit this Dutch/Canadian lady. Definitely more Dutch both in looks and accent than Canadian. Based in the Ancoats area of the city centre. Nice pert tits, a perfect handful! :D

After sorting the cash & a quick shower, I joined Amelia in the room. Some kissing, followed by some OWO to start with - not super deep, but nice and sloppy. After enjoying a bit of that it was on with the condom and a bit of missionary and legs-over-shoulders fun.

To finish off after this, I de-rubbered, straddled her, and wanked myself off, bringing things to a close by depositing a sticky mess all over her face :D

Good fun, certainly a nice way to break my 2021 duck, with this pleasant (if a little quiet) Dutch lass. Good service, and worth a visit for a nice GFE.
Nice find, OP   

Couple questions, please.
How much did you pay, and were there any extras, CiM, etc? (It's always good to detail this in case they increase prices)
Overall, how did you find her demeanour... attitude?

I've added a useful acronym to your review title  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 02:45:23 pm by PLeisure »

Offline cpw_19

Nice find, OP   

Couple questions, please.
How much did you pay, and were there any extras, CiM, etc? (It's always good to detail this in case they increase prices)
Overall, how did you find her demeanour... attitude?

I've added a useful acronym to your review title  :hi:

I paid the advertised half-hour rate, £100. OWO and facial included at no extra cost.

I found her pleasant, if a little quiet, and service was good, she was accommodating and provided what I requested with no fuss. Her quietness (shyness?) is just something to bear in mind if you prefer the outgoing, gregarious types, like I do :D

Offline chrishornx

I paid the advertised half-hour rate, £100. OWO and facial included at no extra cost.

I found her pleasant, if a little quiet, and service was good, she was accommodating and provided what I requested with no fuss. Her quietness (shyness?) is just something to bear in mind if you prefer the outgoing, gregarious types, like I do :D

great review cheers

are those photos accurate/genuine ?

cheers

Offline Boates

great review cheers

are those photos accurate/genuine ?

cheers

I've seen her fairly recently, review to follow soon.

Must say the photos are accurate but she does have an awful lot of birthmarks which have been airbrushed out.

Offline chrishornx

Must say the photos are accurate but she does have an awful lot of birthmarks which have been airbrushed out.

thanks

Offline Pennington

What was her accent like?
I spoke to her recently about what I wanted and she sounded Manc.
Looking forward to seeing how submissive she can be.
Meeting definitely on the cards.

Offline Kamalraj461

I also spoke to her recently  and definitely  she has Manchester accent

Offline cpw_19

Very definite Dutch lilt to her accent.

All my pre-meet comms were by text, but she mentioned during the post-punt chat that her pal (whose flat she uses, and presumably the one with the Manc accent) sometimes fields her calls.

Offline Boates

Looking forward to seeing how submissive she can be.
Meeting definitely on the cards.

Amelia-Rose most definitely has a Canadian accent in my view - told me she only spent the first 2 years of her life in Holland.

Apparently her friend is also an SP and they work alternately so "man the phones"  for each other.

The other girl has real sexy voice but not sure what name she works under. Been put on my personal HL for that alone lol.

Offline Pennington

Amelia-Rose most definitely has a Canadian accent in my view - told me she only spent the first 2 years of her life in Holland.

Apparently her friend is also an SP and they work alternately so "man the phones"  for each other.

The other girl has real sexy voice but not sure what name she works under. Been put on my personal HL for that alone lol.

Thanks for that Boates
I will be will reviewing  Amelia on here soon after we meet.
Did you get sight of the other girl by any chance?
When I spoke to her she was friendly enough and for some reason I envisaged a tall girl .She also answered the questions I posed about service I require confidently.
Do you think Amelia provides  VFM?
Thanks

Offline Boates

Thanks for that Boates
I will be will reviewing  Amelia on here soon after we meet.
Did you get sight of the other girl by any chance?
When I spoke to her she was friendly enough and for some reason I envisaged a tall girl .She also answered the questions I posed about service I require confidently.
Do you think Amelia provides  VFM?
Thanks

I'll get my review written up asap, don't think there was anyone else there and tbh, I had the impression no one lived in the apartment but could be wrong.

Apparently they can be booked together, maybe you will find out more when you visit and can let me know please.

It will be a neutral from me, certainly would get more for your money elsewhere.