Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: On Antibiotics  (Read 1078 times)

Offline ik8133

I have a punt booked for early next week, however I've developed an abscess on a tooth, no open sores or anything but my face is a bit swollen though and this has started to subside.  The outcome is that I'm now on antibiotics while waiting treatment, which will be root canal treatment but I doubt I will be getting this done prior to the booking.  Is it wise to proceed with the booking being on antibiotics?

Offline Punting Valley

I have a punt booked for early next week, however I've developed an abscess on a tooth, no open sores or anything but my face is a bit swollen though and this has started to subside.  The outcome is that I'm now on antibiotics while waiting treatment, which will be root canal treatment but I doubt I will be getting this done prior to the booking.  Is it wise to proceed with the booking being on antibiotics?

I am no medical expert, but don't you think it would be better to reschedule the booking? For both your sake and her sake.  :unknown:

DoberManic

I'm sure I read somewhere that performing RO on a girl after just brushing your teeth can dramatically increase your chances of contracting an STI, presumabily if your gums are sore or bleeding this becomes a pathway for the infection  :unknown:

np500

I recently had gum infection, led to having wisdom tooth out, ( cause of problem) which I had to wait 4 weeks to have out, then I had a dry socket, then as this was healing the jaw bone around the removed tooth broke through the healing gum and my tongue became ulsurated , bone had to be snapped off and ground down , 2 months on pain killers etc , had to cancel a booking at the beginning . at times no blood just pain but more out of respect for the girls I stayed away, would't expect or want a w g to dfk or do ow or owo if she had the same as I had, pleanty of time to catch up when fit, as I'm doing now.

Offline Gordon Bennett

The fact you are even thinking about it adversely affecting your punt suggests you should postpone it ASAP. Re-book for a later date when you will be fit and firing on all cylinders and able to get the most out of it.

Offline rogercock00

Never mind the WG, don't get a root canal ffs  :bomb:

Offline bigmc

Never mind the WG, don't get a root canal ffs  :bomb:

+1 to the root canal.  I had one,  never settled down.  Another dentist I saw later pulled it out and told me in his experience they never work,  your just better bowing to the inevitable.

cockneybstrd

I had a dental abscess earlier this year when my crown fell out. I ended up wth face like the elephant man for the week.

Offline Marmalade

A blowjob might make you feel better.

Offline ik8133

Tour cancelled, never mind hopefully get myself sorted before then!

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Just to say an abscess is often but not always a sign you have a gum infection. So punting is not advisable in case as gum infections can be passed on.  An abscess will also I'm sorry to say cause a distinct smell to your breath due to the small leakage of pus and blood. I know as I often suffer with them due to my meds giving me severe dry mouth which causes the gums to irritate and can get abscesses due to bacteria getting in the irritated gum. Don't punt. For the pain use ibuprofen (anti inflammatory) and a hot water bottle resting against the area. If really hot it can cause abscess to burst and drain which feels fantastic. The best antibiotics are metronidazole 400mg and can clear it in 3-4 days. However they are nasty and can make you feel unwell and you cannot have any alcohol including cough medicine if on them

Offline ik8133

Thanks Dani.

I've been to the dentist and he said it was an infection due to a dead tooth and will require root canal treatment to fix.  Antibiotics, Amoxicillin, seem to be working as the swelling has practically disappeared.  I'll take your advice though and not punt until I get this all sorted.