Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yorkshire lass  (Read 921 times)

DoberManic

Well bugger me, I've managed to find a proper Yorkshire lass for the HL that Queball hasn't already podged!!!  :sarcastic:

Hope to see her soon and might even make it my first review, lets hope it's a good 'un!

Details here:  External Link/Members Onlyor External Link/Members Only

Offline cueball

Queball? What's this bloody Queball milarky? :D

Yes, I've had some comms with that lass bud, her hourly rate puts her on the back burner for me though.

Quick edit, her 30 minute rate might be more palatable though, be quick bud, if you want to beat me there :D
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 08:13:22 am by cueball »

Offline stevedave

Que?  :lol:

Not seen her myself, but she used to work at A1 parlour in Bradford, which was one of the better parlours in town. Some folk may remember her from there and be able to give info about her services?

DoberManic

Queball? What's this bloody Queball milarky? :D

Yes, I've had some comms with that lass bud, her hourly rate puts her on the back burner for me though.

Quick edit, her 30 minute rate might be more palatable though, be quick bud, if you want to beat me there :D

Sorry cueball ... I had one to many sherbets last night and my spelling goes out the window  :sarcastic:

She's a bit pricey on her hourly rate, but I fancy the full GFE so I just hope it's a case of "you get what you pay for"  :hi:

DoberManic

My first review is now up guys  :hi:

It's here:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=74290.0

Go easy on me!!

All constructive criticism appreciated!  ;)