Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parking....  (Read 1074 times)

Offline myhobby

So last week got a parking ticket from a hotel - about 10 days after visiting a lady on outcall. Despite asking the lady before I arrived if there was a parking system. So mental note to self - now check with hotel website before arriving. Sometimes the signs in the car parks are not that prominent...I wonder why....

Now normally I am very careful with airport hotels and before have even made arrangements with reception as I have a "colleague delivering some contracts later this evening".   But looks like these systems are more common.

Offline mr.bluesky

So last week got a parking ticket from a hotel - about 10 days after visiting a lady on outcall. Despite asking the lady before I arrived if there was a parking system. So mental note to self - now check with hotel website before arriving. Sometimes the signs in the car parks are not that prominent...I wonder why....

Now normally I am very careful with airport hotels and before have even made arrangements with reception as I have a "colleague delivering some contracts later this evening".   But looks like these systems are more common.

How about a review on this visit to this lady ,I'm sure that would be more interesting than hearing you bitching about getting a parking ticket  :dash:

Offline brianthedog21

How about a review on this visit to this lady ,I'm sure that would be more interesting than hearing you bitching about getting a parking ticket  :dash:

Good Point!

OP could I politely suggest this great forum may be better for your review of the car park. UK Parking is a great forum where fellow parkers can review the car parks they visit. External Link/Members Only

Offline brianthedog21

Oh no, I hope you have posted enough to be able to view my link in above post :(

Offline Waterhouse

I don't often drop to common vulgarities, but I can't bite my tongue on this one... OP this is a fuckwit post, is your real name Terry?   :unknown:

Offline magnetico

Offline LLPunting

OP,
Have you tried dogging in a hotel car park?  You might be able to avoid the parking fine then.  Just a suggestion.

Offline Sparta Prada

So last week got a parking ticket from a hotel - about 10 days after visiting a lady on outcall.

Surely this is an incall?

More to the point, getting parking tickets in car parks isn’t restricted to punters visiting girls in hotels.

Offline OakTree

As Sparta says this would be an in-call and more fool you for using the hotel carpark. If it’s a hotel booking I always look with google maps for near by parking.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Offline Blackpool Rock

OK so the OP has been a member for just over a year and 1st post was 3 days ago presumably to get access to links etc however he has then posted a further 2 times yesterday which he didn't need to do.

While I do agree that a review would be good surely it's actually a valid thread about the pitfalls of using the hotel car park.
For me this demonstrates that the OP has taken on board the need to post and contribute a bit more however given the negative responses i can understand why some people refrain from getting involved and the last thing we want to do is put off cautious posters who then won't make a positive contribution.  :unknown:

Finally I too was caught about 12 months ago by Parking Eye in a hotel car park (and started a thread to warn other punters), my advise to the OP and anyone else is just to pay it and save yourself a load of hassle.
I got cold feet and paid just before they were going to take me to court and frankly the paperwork and effects of not paying weren't clear, my concern was getting a CCJ for not paying which I believe was the case and then obviously affects access to credit etc

Offline Plan R

I was first down to breakfast once in a hotel.

Offline Feeling Hopefull

Could you not have put a note on your windscreen saying "Punter on Call", may have avoided a ticket  :D

Offline Moresomes

Crowdfunding might be able to help out.

Offline tonyvgf

Could you not have put a note on your windscreen saying "Punter on Call", may have avoided a ticket  :D

I laughed a bit to much at this   :D

Offline mr.bluesky

I was first down to breakfast once in a hotel.

Was it the full english breakfast or continental type ?  :unknown:

Offline ViperKai

Oh no, I hope you have posted enough to be able to view my link in above post :(
:thumbsup: +1 Love this

Offline Goldfinch

Offline smiths

Simple, NEVER use hotel car parks when punting unless you aren't bothered others knowing your business.

Offline BP

...the last thing we want to do is put off cautious posters who then won't make a positive contribution.  :unknown:

aye I understand all that burrrrt all this drivel in the last few days is somewhat annoying

Offline thumbspot

One useful reminder is that tickets will be sent to the address registered to the car. This could require a bit of explaining at home or work (if a company motor) that you don’t need. Avoid leaving a trail where possible.