Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: THE PERFECT TENANTS?  (Read 1593 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only

The ‘perfect’ tenants were working girls: are landlords legally liable if they discover their property is being used for prostitution?
The rent was always on time and there was never any trouble — but the tenants had turned the flat into a brothel.

Offline dynatron

i recently watched cant pay well take it away about baliffs/sheriffs and they evicted a group of romanian prostitutes who had done a similiar thing to a landlords property but these lot were defiant and did not want to go-cant recall if they haid paid the rent or otherwise but seems to be a growing problem around the country

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I could not get the link so I took a copy which is readable if you click on it.
 All play and no work from the sex party agent.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 06:34:24 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Thecunninglinguist

I would have thought that a lot of residential landlords put in the tennancy agreement that tennants can't run a business at the property. Not least that their might be change of use and LA licencing?

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0
About 20 years ago I lived in Croydon, when I moved in the flat above was being used by druggies, they never bothered me but I suspected something was happening with all the late night comings and goings, they got wind that they were about to be busted and moved out sharpish, the flat was rented out again, this time it was used as a massage parlour, I didn't find out until it was sold, the owner lived in Scotland, so you never know what is happening on the street where you live

Offline Stiltskin

I'm pretty sure a large percentage of all Airbnb business is from working girls. If you're a landlord doing serviced accommodation how would you know who's renting your apartment?

Would be quite amusing to make a booking and be given the address of your own property.

Offline PatMacGroin

I could not get the link so I took a copy which is readable if you click on it.
 All play and no work from the sex party agent.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I find that articles from Victoria Whitlock "The Accidental Landlord" often read like adverts for the benefits of using Estate Agents. Every time I end up reading one of them in the Evening Standard I find myself scanning the page to double check if it's actually one of those adverts designed to look like a genuine article. All those anecdotes about "a friend" with property issues just seems very contrived and disingenous. I would not be surprised if she has a vested interest in the Estate Agency business.

Simplysimon

I know a serviced apartment I own in Cambs is often hired by SP’s and to date they have been far better tenants than either tourists or visiting businessmen .
They leave the flat in a clean and tidy condition as they hope to be able to return , i presume , and very rarely do they use the cooking facilities so less work there too .
All the other apartments in the small block of six are also serviced so no long term neighbours to upset .

Offline hamchang

i recently watched cant pay well take it away about baliffs/sheriffs and they evicted a group of romanian prostitutes who had done a similiar thing to a landlords property but these lot were defiant and did not want to go-cant recall if they haid paid the rent or otherwise but seems to be a growing problem around the country

I saw that one - they were paying rent to some romunlan pimp it seems who they thought was the landlord, and typical East Euro scumbag style he was pocketing the money and had not paid a penny to the landlord from day one

Offline shagmore

I saw that one - they were paying rent to some romunlan pimp it seems who they thought was the landlord, and typical East Euro scumbag style he was pocketing the money and had not paid a penny to the landlord from day one

Got to feel a bit sorry for these Wgs, they think they are paying their way but the scum bag pimp is abusing them (but show me a pimp who doesn't)

Offline hamchang

Too true - happens a lot in other walks as well. Very common for illegals to be renting a bit of floor space in a house with 20 other people there, paying to the bloke who actually rented it, and knows he will get 6-12 months rent out of them before they are evicted for non payment of rent.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Like many cities, a lot of towers of "luxury apartments" have shot up round my way in recent years. Thing is, the developers struggle to sell them and end up selling parts of them to themselves (or a lettings arm of the same empire). They then struggle to rent them out and end up letting them to any Tom, Dick  or Harry on the loosest of basis...... sometimes just day or week lets. Basically, there are a lot of desperate landlords out there only too willing to grab whatever short term rental income they can. Not surprising when this approach goes tits up really.