Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty_Bella x - Outcall to Colchester - POOR Scammer  (Read 495 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6311714) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline englandfan

External Link/Members Only

Havent reviewed for some time - but had such an annoying experience, i had to share it - so others can avoid the same fate.

agreed £800 for an overnight at my place (9am till 7am).  With French kissing, Cim and Anal - i paid her electronically

First bad point, she arrived 45 minutes late - eventually finding my place, and complaining about poor phone signal, taking a wrong turn etc etc.
Bella describes herself as 37 years old and size 8 - more like 47 years old, size 10 I would say.  Facially she is 5/10, has clearly had some eye work done, long blonde extensions and just about the worse 'Turkey teeth' you've ever seen.  (why do they do it?)

We had a drink and chatted a while before she slipped into an outfit and we had a play on the sofa.   Bella has a fit body for her age and cracking fake boobs with smooth skin, but the service she provides is mediocre to say the least.   She avoided kissing as much as possible to the point i stopped what we were doing and said 'do you not kiss?'  - she replied 'yeh of course' and kissed a little bit but no way was it what i would call proper kissing.   She went down on me, technique was ok but nothing tight, and certainly not deep so id rate her BJ 2/10.

Bella uses tactics of timewasting - d'o you have a glass of water?' - then stopping to take sips regularly, then disappearing to have an 'outfit change' - which takes her ages to put on.

I suggest we move to the bedroom.  We had a fairly prolonged 69 session, and she was clean and tasted good, but again a mediocre BJ from her interrupted by more sips of water.  Eventually she came with a shudder, and she complimented me saying 'well you know what you're doing down there dont you!'.

I suggested she climb on top of me and she hands me a condom to apply (here you do it) - again a total lack of care or interest.   I rubber up and she climbs on.  - She was not particularly tight, but the site of her smooth skin and nice boobs got me off and i exploded in the bag soon enough. 

At this point it was about 1am and we went to sleep for a bit - now naively I was expecting she might wake me up in an hour or so for another session, where perhaps the Anal and CIM would happen (which was agreed), but for the next 3 hours we must have slept on and off in between her getting up to go to the toilet and sniffing a lot.

at 5am she got up and went to the toilet again and i watched her get dressed - i said 'are you ok?'  - she said yeh, im gonna get going cos i dont have much fuel and i forgot my bank card so i want to avoid the traffic.   'i said oh.....its only 5am', she said yeh im just worried about getting home. 

So she leaves the bedroom to get some clothes from the living room, where we had previously got undressed.  I stayed in the bed expecting her to come back and have a conversation about leaving early, and thanks for the evening etc, and it was at this point I would have discussed a partial refund.

So i wait in bed for like 5 mins, i literally cannot hear anything?  Im certain she is still pottering about because i havent heard the front door click or anything.

how wrong was I

I get up and go and explore to have a conversation - SHES GONE - nowhere to be seen - so she had got up, grabbed her stuff and scarpered !!!   didnt even say goodbye

what a bitch

im a decent fair guy - and treated her well - she's arrived 45mins late and left 2 hours early ! 

I text her later saying im a fair guy - refund me £200 and we will call it quits.  She text back saying oh no thats not right and she wouldnt have done it for £600 and that we had a good night and i should be grateful -  BULLSHIT lady........

guys DO NOT BOOK THIS GIRL - she is a player and needs her phone to become a dusty ornament

Average fuck, not particular attractive, ditsy, and the worst Turkey teeth you've ever seen - plus the fact shes knocking on 50's door

oh and that she's a scamming cunt

live and learn

Offline Foxtail17

She bid on a RB of mine earlier this year for East London. Was very pushy with sending AW messages asking for the hotel postcode before I had even decided who to book. When I chose somebody else, sent a ‘thanks but you are unsuccesful’ email she told me I was a timewaster and would block me.

Offline GreyDave

:scare: :scare: :scare:

Sorry to hear that story Sir, I have to admit Ive only had a few girls outcall to me when I was in a rented flat and at a few hotels when I worked away  these were a while ago and I always felt a little unsure of the WG and if I was gonna be robbed or blackmailed  :D :D.... I also felt after one really good seession I fell a sleep and woke to find her gone with a post it note (Tar very much Lv see ya soon XX ) right next to front door latch. I was miffed as I had planned ( as I expect you were too) shagging her again in morning  ;) It was the most expensive punt Ive ever done £350 quid about 6-7 years ago. I did her in several postions from 8pm to 11ish to wake at maybe 2.30 ..I paniked as I 1st thought wallet keys cash ect then just accepted she thought shed done the job and I was spent ..Heho thats life Sir  :( :(

Offline scutty brown

Turkey teeth? Are they optimised for gobbling?

Offline englandfan

No - just to blind and confuse when she bolts for the exit ! :dash:

Offline PilotMan

Was she British as per her AW profile?

Offline englandfan

British yes - from Cambridge - hairdresser type - ditsy and uneducated