Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best massage spots in Portsmouth area  (Read 3357 times)

Online CooperCar

So I’m new to this, I went to one spot about a month ago and had a good experience but I am looking to try some other places.

So my question is what are the best places in Portsmouth for a massage? I’m am looking for a half decent massage plus hand relief/BJ, not looking for FS right now.

I saw reviews of a place in Fratton, however, that is probably a bit busy for my liking, and doesn’t seem very discrete lol - I am willing to travel to surrounding areas such as Waterlooville, Havant, fareham

Any suggestions appreciated!

Offline Kimeen

For what you want, I think Lucy at peony massage is your best bet.

See my review from a couple of years back and subsequent comments. (Original review comment is out of date) I went very Recently and she is better than ever.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=271375.msg3707382#msg3707382

If you book for an hour She provides an absolutely first rate massage and probably the best owo I have ever had.  Afaik she doesn’t do sex, only bj.  Place is not as busy as fratton but still on a main road. Best wear a coat with a hood and turn in at the last moment.  Best to book in advance as she is busy and I have seen reports that another girl works here that is not as good.

40 quid for massage and 60 for extras. I suggest you pay both up front, just say your friend told you, she will be ok with that.

Online CooperCar

Thanks mate, might have to book for sometime next week, I just had a quick look and I’m also intrigued by the bubble bath massage in Cosham might have to give that a go as well

Offline Kimeen

With these places it really depends on the girl.
I have had good experiences at the cosham places but also poor ones. Try to see a girl who has been reviewed here if you can.

Offline IamSpartacus

Offline John81

Thanks mate, might have to book for sometime next week, I just had a quick look and I’m also intrigued by the bubble bath massage in Cosham might have to give that a go as well

I’m sure a few have said on here that the bubble Bath gimmick isn’t worth it. For proper discretion & no where near any main roads or shops you could try Sara massage in bedhampton. Always receive a good service & the facilities are top notch. Sara is good & has a different girl every couple of weeks who are also good

External Link/Members Only

Online CooperCar

I’m sure a few have said on here that the bubble Bath gimmick isn’t worth it. For proper discretion & no where near any main roads or shops you could try Sara massage in bedhampton. Always receive a good service & the facilities are top notch. Sara is good & has a different girl every couple of weeks who are also good

External Link/Members Only

I have actually tried Sara as my first and only punt, I had yaya who was really nice, just looking for something different for my next time - I will be bear that in mind, cheers :)

Offline Kimeen

Thinking about it you might like sugar at cosham pain relief massage place. There are a dozen or so reviews on here. Personally I think her extras are overpriced but she is attractive, gives a good massage in really nice surroundings.

Online CooperCar

Thinking about it you might like sugar at cosham pain relief massage place. There are a dozen or so reviews on here. Personally I think her extras are overpriced but she is attractive, gives a good massage in really nice surroundings.

Thanks Yeah I saw a lot about sugar on here, I tried messaging the place but they gave the names of two different people not sure when sugar is back