Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice pls  (Read 1434 times)

Offline LkyPnt_69

Been on a while and going to take the plunge tomorrow. Before then would appreciate some feedback on choices.
Got a few hours to kill out in the south east so planning to head out for a session with Sarah @ Orange Dreams Massage - reviews seem reasonable and feels a good way to get back in the saddle.

Then aiming for 3some with Lianna Desire and Sexy Zara. Had positive session with Lianna before so a good chance to step things up for a longer sessions.

Appreciate some more experienced views on whether this is a good plan or should I try a wider range. No car so reliant upon south west trains, cab and walking……am looking at places around Walton, Kingston, Richmond and obvs out to Bracknell……cheers chaps!

Offline contentguy

How lovely, and I’ve just microwaved some popcorn  :rolleyes:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Your request is too vague. The only advice I'd give is to not be too ambitious if this is your first time in the saddle for a while. You end up focussing on the logistics and how much punting you can squeeze into the time you have, rather than enjoying the punts. Oh, and don't forget to leave a review.
External Link/Members Only

Offline contentguy

Your request is too vague. The only advice I'd give is to not be too ambitious if this is your first time in the saddle for a while. You end up focussing on the logistics and how much punting you can squeeze into the time you have, rather than enjoying the punts. Oh, and don't forget to leave a review.

Good advice Fuzzy.  He also needs to do some research.

He wants to punt today, but Lianna isn't back until Sunday (with Zara): External Link/Members Only
Zara's currently "distributing content only": External Link/Members Only

He also mentions Sarah @ Orange Dreams reviews, I don't think she's working either, her business FaceBook page is down.
He won't need a "saddle", she's a barebacker. 

Sarah's an odd one to mention. There's been some very lively discussion about her on here previously. 
She's a potentially interesting topic if the OP was seeking forum entertainment from his first post, hence my popcorn comment.

Offline LkyPnt_69

Thanks chaps
More research and Sarah was benched - as was going to be around Bracknell she popped up as a reasonable option early door.
That being said passion took hold and I hit well health in Waterloo for a walk in and release before the train out west.

Saw Emma (late 30s, small cheebs and a bit of a rum) for an hour. £50 at the door and then another £40 for an array of options (mainly oily hand but plenty of prostrate play both ways - review to follow in London).

Offline Steely Dan

So you want massage with HE, rather than a fuck?  Not visited, but the place in Egham (near the station so easy from waterloo) has a fair few reviews lately.

But you mention a 3 some with a pair of MILFs.  Is that with watersports and anal, or just a 4 hand massage?  We really can't read your mind.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 09:15:48 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline contentguy

So you want massage with HE, rather than a fuck?  Not visited, but the place in Egham (near the station so easy from waterloo) has a fair few reviews lately.

But you mention a 3 some with a pair of MILFs.  Is that with watersports and anal, or just a 4 hand massage?  We really can't read your mind.

My spidey senses say he lives under a bridge, Steely.

He picked 3 ‘targets’ for this week in Bracknell, none of which were working this week in Bracknell.
Then he went for a massage  in London, which he hansn’t reviewed.

He’s making quite a debut!