Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Viva Street Adverts  (Read 2148 times)

Offline hastenyeback

good Morning

newbie to the site and posting and punting to be honest...

Viva street adverts...am I correct in thinking generally...when something is too good to be true its is too good to be true ?

better sticking to AW as a general rule ?

Offline houseboot

good Morning

Viva street adverts...am I correct in thinking generally...when something is too good to be true its is too good to be true ?

Correct.

Don't believe AW feedback either ..... check here by putting their AW number in the Search Box

Offline Dblondon

good Morning

Viva Street is nonsense, I cross reference Viva Street with AW and UKPunting before committing!

Offline Lewis

Aw is becoming a fakers paradise just lately, and AW take forever to remove the fake accounts.

I'm convinced some of the fake accounts are created by AW themselves to generate even more revenue for their greedy little selves.

If there is any doubt, then use Yandex reverse image search, followed by Google reverse image search, and finally Tineye, although Tineye rarely seems to find anything anymore.

Another trick that the fakers are doing more recently, is reversing the image to fool image searches. So download the image, reverse it yourself, then plug it into Yandex or Google.

If you think that girl in the profile is fake, then chances are she is.

Offline timelord

Glad I've seen this thread as having seen a couple of adverts on Viva Street where neither Google nor Tineye found any matches for the SPs pictures was thinking they might actually be genuine and on the verge of booking.

In terms of searching this excellentsite is there any quick and easy way to see if any  Viva Street advertiser has been reviewed here? I know that AW profile numbers are the way to go for adverts from there but the viva street ads have ridiculously generic titles / names that wouldnt really show in a name search.