Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinkykatyforyou (Worcester)  (Read 1105 times)

2 review(s) for kinkykatyforyou (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

bod666

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met Katy for a 30 min incall at her place in a relatively busy residential part of Worcester after some good comms by email.

I was umming and ahhing about going to see Katy as the photos on her aw profile don't really give much away and give the impression of being of different people.   in fact I'm now 100% sure the 2nd pic on her free gallery isn't of her.  Thankfully it didn't really matter as she is a nice looking girl - about 5ft6 slim english brunette with blue eyes. The venue itself isn't ideal - it's a busy street in St Johns, Katy lives in a shared building and I had to call when outside so she could come down and let me in. Her room is at the top of the building but we didn't see anyone else on the way up so all good.

And then to the action - we both got naked and on her bed, she gave me a perfunctory massage which thankfully very quickly got to my cock which didn't need much encouragement to get ready for action.  A nice bit of OWO then on with the mac for some enthusiastic riding.  The only downside was that as Katy was just recovering from a bug she didn't allow any kissing (which was fine as I didn't want to catch anything).  We moved to missionary and pleasant surprise Katy is a girl that keeps her eyes open and looks up at you and actually smiles! Then doggy where I finally came. A very satisfying shagging session.

Katy then showed me where the ensuite bathroom was, pointed out the towels and left me to clean up.  Had a nice chat afterwards, Katy is a girl with a plan which I always approve of.

In terms of the punting desert that is Worcester Katy is one of the better service providers out there.  I expect I'll be seeing her again  :thumbsup: