Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kendra Sweet - Leeds tourer  (Read 443 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7460317) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Jindybandy

Saw Kendra couple of weeks ago whilst she was in Leeds. Seems like she tours around a bit. Not sure if she will be back in future or not. £90 for 30 mins plus £20 for OWO

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had the day off the other week and was feeling randy in the afternoon, but, as is becoming more frequent I've noticed lately, not much in terms of reasonable quality showing as available in Leeds. Came across Kendra's profile on AW plus she also had one showing on VS (can't find an ad on there for her since she moved on from Leeds now though). Her pics all look very professionally done, which usually makes you think that they may not be real, but my most recent punt with Sara_xxx highlighted that sometimes these pics are accurate. Kendra had a decent h/h price, but the dreaded 'izzz extra baby' tags for some services. Little Jindy was doing the driving though so elected to fire off a text to ask about availability and got a prompt response back, along with a list of extras.

Elected to arrange a short-notice incall and go for £20 extra for OWO. Easily arranged without any issues or miscommunication and was sent the address via text. Brought up the postcode and saw in the results that it was by the river, so automatically headed towards the usual Docks locations in Leeds. Wasn't until was nearly there when I looked more closely that I realised that her place was actually on the other end of town, right by the Train station. So had to scurry back in the opposite direction to make sure I would be on time. Got to the location just fine though, but her apartment block was one of those where a few different buildings all clumped together that share the same name but each blocked numbered a different one. So had a slight bit of a faff trying to locate the correct building, but wasn't too strenuous. Messaged I had arrived and Kendra sent me the code to open then door, rather than giving me the flat number to buzz up! Got in fine though, then straight up the lift to her floor.

Approached the flat and had that usual "pre-emptive opening" as I was approaching, so she must have been at the spy-hole waiting for me. Was let in as she hid behind the door and I got a first look at her and .... wow; was really pleased with what I saw. Absolute stunner!

Kendra's pics are of her, but obviously with full make-up and professionally done. Still, definitely the same girl. First thing I noted was she was very petite; I'd say about 5'3 or 5'4 (although I'm shit with that kind of thing). Facially - absolutely what I go for. I just find Eastern-European women just beautiful and she has a lovely dark, exotic look about her. Very Romanian in her look. Her face looked a bit slimmer then it does in her pics as well. She was wearing a black one-piece set, cleavage on show and a fantastic, slim body. No fat on her at all. Basic make up and looked hot as hell. Very pleased with her appearance.

We made our greetings and said our pleasantries. Her English is very good, although clearly not her first language. I handed over the cash and asked if i could grab a quick shower. She showed me to the bathroom of the clean and well kept flat and I got a quick wash. There was only one towel available though and it was just a standard size one, not a full on bath sheet so was a bit of a bugger to fully dry off initially. Managed it though and made my way back to the bedroom to find Kendra sexily laid out waiting for me, although she was on her phone.

She looked like a little sex-kitten in her one-piece and as I laid on the bed we had a little chat. She said she was travelling around the UK, working to send money back hoem for her family. A couple of times she didn't understand what I was saying, but overall the conversation went smoothly. She had two phones out on the bed; one she put on some music (some crappy Eastern European r n b that they all seem to like to play) and then what I assumed was her work phone. The other phone kept pinging with Messages during the meet, a couple of times it rang, although Kendra didn't answer the call. She did, on a few occasions though, reply to a text during the meet, more of which I'll get on to.

When the Rom music was playing though Kendra did start to do a little sexy dance and her amazing body squirming around was getting me going and I pulled her closed to start feeling her body. Her skin was lovely and smooth and she smelled great. She started to reciprocate the stroking and I started to get hard. As we were close to each other and I was looking deep into her eyes, in the moment I wanted to go in for a kiss. Kendra seemed to sense this but what put a but of a dampener on it was she said "do you want kiss? Or blowjob?" - through me a bit before I realised that she was referring to the 'extra' I'd paid for. Was actually caught in two minds as her luscious lips looked so tempting, but ended up just agreeing for the bj. So - no kissing on offer at all. I'd though the 'extra' would have been for DFK but seems like it is just for any kind of kissing at all, which was a bit of a disappointment. But - guess she will only offer what she's comfortable with; just prefer it when a meet 'flows' with the mood and sometimes passion takes over.

She moved on to start the OWO and it was ...... okay. Just okay really. She had a decent technique but didn't take it very deep, so for paying for it as an 'extra' it was a bit underwhelming. She did carry on for a bit but then she eventually stopped and took her onesie off. I got another good feel of her body as she went to get the rubber from the drawer; fondling and sucking on her lovely tits. She got me rubbered up and lowered herself on to me and man she was nice and tight. Felt really good as she rode me gently, all the while I had her tits in my hands, massaging them as we were at it. Her phone kept pinging from text messages though and at one point she leaned across to quickly read one.

We changed up positions so I was behind her and it was a great view of her arse slamming into my lap as I ground away. A few more minutes of this and then we flipped her on to her back so I could get on top. At this point though, another text message - but this time, as I was getting into position she picked up the phone and started sending a reply. Was a bit of a slight mood-killer as I pulled her feet onto my shoulders and slid in to her. I was a few 'thrusts' into a rhythm when she eventually tossed the phone away and we carried on. It hadn't put me off completely, but that 'passion' obviously wasn't there. After a while I pulled out and laid on my back and she asked to finish me off. She started wanking me off but I took over and asked her to suck my balls, but she said "I don't do lick balls"  :( so ended up just finishing myself off whilst looking into her gorgeous eyes. Was still a decent orgasm, but was hoping for more.

Kendra helped me clean up and we had more of a chat. She is a really nice, sweet girl and seemed genuine in her curiosity in the questions she asked me. Eventually I said I'd go get another shower and headed off to get cleaned up. Got dressed and ready, said our goodbyes and I was back into the cold afternoon air more or less bang on the 30 minutes since I entered the building.

So, overall then - a real beauty of an Eastern European girl. Genuinely gorgeous body and pretty face. Was welcoming and engaging so not the usual 'dismissive' Rom service. But.....was just missing that 'oomph' factor throughout. The 'no kissing at all unless paid extra' was a let-down; not sure how intense the kissing would have been. Sara_xxx who I'd seen a few week back had a similar extra's list, but at least she did light kissing in the moment after I'd paid extra for OWO. Not with Kendra though.
A low Neutral for me then. Not quite a Negative, as I did feel at ease with her and she was really hot but not with that "I'm hot and you should just be thankful to be near me" attitude that some girls can have; but on the other side no real passion to the meet.
I probably would see again, just to see if on a repeat visit she's more reciprocal - well; that's on the arrogant assumption by myself that she'd remember me anyway  :cool: